1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They shot Papi.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Jun 10, 2019.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The DR has been scratched off of my list of places to visit.

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I like the d.r. but with all of this tourism is going to take a serious hit. As it should with shady American deaths and one of the most famous baseball players in the world getting shot in the back with off duty police officers involved. Might go down soon, kiteboarding, for sure the already cheap hotel prices should drop

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I hear you. Third world shitholes with soaring crime rates and protective all inclusive compounds can suck it.

masshole likes this.
  4. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I know of 3 people that have come back from the D.R. with cases of MRSA. Was never on my list to visit but now thanks to the attempted assassination of our beloved Big Papi, I will definitely not be headed there.

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its actually a beautiful island with nice people. I've been multiple times and have worked there. it's a place you look out for you

joec likes this.
  6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I love the DR. The people are fantastic. My favorite vacation of all time. Anywhere can have an an increase or spike in violence. There are no truly safe areas.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit...Detroit's lookin' safe comparatively nowadays, ;)