1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The USPS/ups/FedEx rage thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Consider yourself one of the lucky few. :beer:

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I seriously didn't...should have known...he's a weird one...too polite.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bird is a wee bit slow.

Banditracer and BigBird like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

i think in my hiatus i may have forgotten. #blameCanada

joec and Banditracer like this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

#cancelcanada

cav115, joec, Dan Dubeau and 2 others like this.
  6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

From what I am gathering it seems to all depend on who is running the shipping at the local UPS / FedEx distribution center as to which one is better. For me and for my in-laws UPS is not nearly as good as FedEx. For others it is the other way around.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Unfortunately we're working on it...

joec, BigBird, ducnut and 1 other person like this.
  8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

If anyone ever wonders why we've been hearing USPS is on the brink of failure for the last few years while the all the other delivery services seem to be doing just fine, perfect example:

Placed an order with one retailer on Monday. I receive notification Tuesday that it has shipped via USPS. Placed another order with a different retailer on Tuesday. Get a notification on Wednesday that it has shipped via UPS. Just got a notification that order #2 just arrived. Meanwhile order #1 is still just showing "Accepted" at its original location on tracking. :mad:

9. CBRGriff

CBRGriff Well-Known Member

UPS "smart post" has to be the all time worst. I have a package that has been sitting at my local post office since UPS dropped it off on 12/7!

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

5:02 a.m. 12/04/20 is when mine was dropped off at the hub 30 minutes from home. Just arrived. Hooray USPS...........the next best thing to the MVAo_O

11. britx303

Another delivery sitting in a hub since 12/7 and not budging. Hooray pony express:cool:

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

i mean...we don't really have that problem in the north, at least around here. so come up here...we have snow blower knowledge and better USPS service :)

Sabre699 and britx303 like this.
  13. joec

joec brace yourself

Screenshot_20201216-111611.png confirmed it left thier hands on the 4th. Lol.

britx303 likes this.
  14. britx303

Jersey? NO F*CKING WAY!!!!:D

BigBird likes this.
  15. britx303

Thats pathetic. I would like to give them a couple days grace for the holidays............but for several years now we have nothing but issues with USPS year round,so no slack given. F*cking lazy assed phed employees that know they dont have to get the job done in a respectable time.

jrsamples and joec like this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

Lol.....

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Came upon this goober today on my way into work just given'r. Heavy oil smoke pouring out the stack, and this goober was just rocking out, drumming away at the wheel with his earbuds in lol. Somebody may, or may not get their packages today.
    [​IMG]

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Bet he's a beeber in the Rolling Smoke thread.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Ordered the snow blower Carb replacement from ebay on Tuesday afternoon, it's here this morning (Friday) 1st class mail from California.

USPS rocks!

britx303 likes this.
  20. britx303

:moon:

BigBird likes this.