1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The USPS/ups/FedEx rage thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Stop using girly soaps and rub your self down with some bars of Lava then maybe he won't be able to kick your ass. :D

lazlo, motoracer1100 and ducnut like this.
  2. Skrawny

Skrawny Well-Known Member

@pickled egg can you swing by the St. Paul Usps hub and find a package for me that's been sitting there since Sunday morning with no updates?

3. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

If only it were that easy, you’d see me featured over in the Mike Tyson thread, beating his ass.:crackup:

If you ever want to try their stuff, this is my favorite 4-pack.
    https://dukecannon.com/products/el-cuatro-4-ct-variety-pack

They do quite a lot with/for our active and veteran military members. I’ll gladly support the company.
    https://dukecannon.com/pages/military-heritage

jrsamples and BigBird like this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have three small packages making the run around as many of the Fed Ex sorting centers on the east coast as they can. 2 to 3 days via ground normally is coming up on a week. :crackup:

Glad I don't care all that much about the shit in the packages (for now). The sheer comedy factor is almost worth the delays.

5. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

a neighbor of mine and I just exchanged packages from UPS. both delivered to the wrong addresses. we are about 1/2 mile apart, different streets.

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Worst experience I had was FedEx delivering the rear shock for my old racebike to some house a quarter mile down the road. Had sent it to GMD to have it serviced/setup so would've been out the cost of the shock and the service. Chased it down for 2 weeks after it said delivered. Finally, the neighbor brought it to me.

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Substitute postal carrier dropped my package at the same house number, but, on the last perpendicular street to me. When I called the postmaster wondering about their system showing delivery, she told me where it was delivered. I told her I’d just walk down the alley to get it, since I could throw a rock and hit the house. “Oh no! I’ll run out, get it, and bring it to you. It’s our mistake.”, she says. I stand in my driveway, watch her pull up to the house, get my package, and drive it 150’ over to me. *facepalm*

JCW likes this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

This is my fear, my stuff going to any surrounding neighbors.This has happened multiple times. I’ve got a bunch of 20% incomplete stuff out in limbo, and insurance or not, it’s not stuff I want to go to someone else.

ducnut likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

:eek:

[​IMG]

britx303 likes this.
  10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Good thing your items were shipped in “discreet boxes”.:D

britx303 likes this.
  11. britx303

Fudge I hope so:D:flag:

ducnut and BigBird like this.
  12. britx303

Ummmmm okay????:crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fed-ex left a package 100 ft. down the driveway.
    Fucking ineptitude reigns at that shit company.

ducnut likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Couple weeks ago when my inversion table got delivered they left in in the middle of the driveway. 3 feet away from a covered porch. In the rain. They were kind enough to lay down a couple plastic bags to protect the box from the gravel driveway though (or was it to protect the driveway?...). The bags however, collected water, and saturated the cardboard.... Had they just left it on the gravel if probably would have fared better, but then again, if they just would have dragged it the 3 fushking feet under the porch it would have avoided the whole problem all together....

I wasn't home when they delivered but I think it was a private contracted service like amazon has been hiring lately. Any Jo blow with a truck/van and no regular job. Our regular Canada post lady is awesome and probably would have dragged it into the front hall and set it up for me lol. She's left stuff inside the door, that I needed to sign for/owed duty on because she knew I'd want it for the weekend and wouldn't be able to collect it from the office in time.

Fed ex has a habit of driving past our house up our dead end side road, then back down. The truck then stops at the end of the road and we'll get an email saying they couldn't find our house. If the fucktard that was driving the truck at 80km/hr down our side road would pick his head up out of the GPS he would clearly see our house # on the bright green sign down by the end of the driveway..... Wife uses Fedex for some of her business supplies (no choice), and on more than one occasion has ran (only time I've ever seen her run) out to the road when she sees them drive past the house because she needed what they had on board, and knew what was about to happen. Especially on a Friday afternoon, when they wouldn't attempt another delivery till Monday.

UPS is great actually. Never once had an issue with them. Brown can keep up the good work, that's what they can do for me.

ducnut and BigBird like this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

The biggest takeaway....you're Canadian :eek:

ducnut likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

This reminds me.... I'm waiting for usps package. Hmmm

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

USPS and UPS leave packages down by my mailbox about half the time instead of up by the house. FedEx always puts them on the porch or by the garage door.

18. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ordered some stuff from fanatics for my daughter for Xmas. Left Jacksonville Fl on Wednesday, in Tennessee the next day, sat until Saturday when it arrived in grove city Ohio about 2 hours away from me. Sat there until Monday when it showed up in Michigan. Sat a day then came back to Ohio close to Toledo. Sat a day before going back to grove city for 2 days. Then made it to the next town away from me, about 10 minutes away. Sat for two days before showing up at my place. Good thing I ordered it a month early :mad:

19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

USPS is just as bad. Ordered some pain medicine for my dog from my vet’s online store. Left Omaha NE on dec 3rd. Arrived in North Platte NE the next day. Next update just says “your package is still in transit but will be arriving later than expected”. Should have been here Monday, had to go to the actual vet last night and buy some so that she wasn’t without her meds. Eff the USPS

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Are you serious or joking ? If serious, can't believe you didn't know that.

BigBird likes this.