1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Back in those days we ALL wore short shorts. It was the style of the day. Go look at NBA films from 1970-72 or so.

My HS track uniform had shorts so short my our coach made wearing a jockstrap mandatory.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You really need to push them to get help. Being sympathetic to their mental illness is not helping them.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Only the rich folks we wore cutoffs

5. beac83

So I apparently hang with a more masculine crowd than average. :beer:

6. beac83

The cutoffs I remember in my neighborhood were as short or shorter than the store-bought items.
    I grew up in a mixed neighborhood. There were a few rich families in one section, and then the rest of us.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

My freshman year of highschool - 92, all black Reebok pumps are the shit, the Fab 5 all just got to Michigan and I made the freshman basketball team. We got to wear the varsity gear from the 1984 state champ team and that shit was like triple thick mesh/burlap and you couldn't even wear boxers underneath they were so short. Pretty much the same at the rest of the city league schools we played, but we were definitely the "poor" D1 Catholic school.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Same here. I interact with 4 FTM but only 1 MTF. All of them are very nice people, smarter than me by a long shot, with one even being a famous historian/professor. Anecdotal and pointless comment I know. :)

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Wait...you're a Trump supporter. Shouldn't you be a transaphobe phobaphobe and blindly hate all gays...and women...and minorities...and...
    You're off the plantation is what you are!
    :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

:crackup:

jokes aside, its interesting how we assume and label. I saw back to back stories on the news yesterday where the first said how this country is racist and steeped in/founded upon racism. The second story was about the outpouring of love and remembrance over the murder of Deputy Sandeep Dhaliwal in Houston. These two stories could not have contrasted each other more.

K51000 likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most of the people accusing the country of being racist and all the other ist are that way themselves. The rest understand that a Deputy died while doing a tough job. He was also a person with friends and family like they are. Ignore the trolls under the bridge as most people are not like them in this country.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Your weekly dose of childhood sexualization right on cue. Like we've been saying, its just happening out in the open now. They don't just want your children's minds, they want their privates as well. A 6 year old child needs to be taught how to rub one out by their teacher in school?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-education-lessons-uk-schools-20144000

It's all one big interwoven web of sinister debased pedophilia.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  14. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Freedom of speech what?

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Seems reasonable. Shoulda gone adroidogenous.

K51000, stk0308 and Knotcher like this.
  18. beac83

He should have deleted the app. Problem solved. :D

19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

In mother Russia, you don't delete app, the app deletes you.

Then apparently you sue.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner