1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The unofficial official "SMMFH" thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. CausticYarn

Along those same lines:

Beaver County PA has seen a 300% increase in HIV cases among millenials.
    I am not sure if these kids are ignorant or just stupid as fuck. I came across a post on imgur of a guy wanting to sleep with his herpes infected gf - People were telling him it was fine because most people had it anyways. WHAT THE FUCK!? No, they don't. A decent percentage of the population carry the HPV virus, most show no symptoms of it. HERPES is not something most people carry.

We are doomed.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's not PC to talk about it in the MSM, but I'd be curious to see what the demographic breakdown is on those statistics. For example, the instances of white male heterosexuals specifically is almost so low they don't keep tabs on it. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Been there (that's just south of where a track is) and I'm going a combo of drug addicted and stupid.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure there are any black people there. The ones I know are too smart to go out into the hollers too far :D

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Supposedly didn't know there was a dog in the bag and was totally in shock when she found out - weird shit for sure.

Another airline one I just saw - some dude is charge with sexually assaulting a lady on a Delta flight - how in the hell does that happen with no one near them noticing or her hitting the call button? You're packed so tight you can feel the person next to you breath much less attack/assault someone else.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That doesn't make sense and sounds hard to believe if passengers said they could hear the dog barking for 2 hours up there before it eventually died. They said the passengers had one of those soft pet carriers which have kind of see-through netting material on the sides, it would be damn near impossible to not be able to see what was in it.....let alone hear it.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If he sticks his hand where it doesn't belong and she stops him without screaming, the whole thing can be done in under five seconds and no one will know.

Just speaking in general. I don't know anything other than what I just quoted.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah and that meets the criteria I guess. I guess I just don't know many if any women that wouldn't smack the shit out of someone for that.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What the ones I saw interviewed said was quiet whimpering so not very loud at all. I can see the attendant not noticing what the luggage was, they're in a rush and not paying that kind of attention when loading. I don't get the owners or another passenger who noticed not saying something. I can possibly forgive the attendant more easily than them.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sarah explained it before. A history of abuse tends to lend itself to being silent when the situation happens.

16. CausticYarn

That and the fight/flight response also includes freeze as an option. Some people just lock up and don’t know what to do.

It’s really difficult to override the response to an Adrenalin dump, especially if you aren’t used to it.

Almost everyone in this place has a similar response to it, and even have spent years practicing how to control it an use it to their advantage - so the group as a whole really has a hard time understanding a different response.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

People have become very conditioned to obey orders at the airport.
    It seems they are willing to do even the wrong thing in order to be allowed to fly.
    Everything can't be blamed on a history of abuse.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Jesus you're fucking retarded

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So random guy sitting next to random woman manages to pick out the one with a history of abuse? I'm just not seeing that happening. The assaulter isn't going to get that lucky.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wasn't it just last week some little automaton flushed her pet down the toilet so she could get on the plane?
    Was she also a victim of abuse?