1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The religion of peace or not ????

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tlr1000peke, Jun 17, 2004.

1. tlr1000peke

tlr1000peke True Maverick

jwb

Your the smoking crack, only you would know the answers to stupid questions ! Don't let your grandma know that you smoke rocks !

2. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

tlr1000peke,

were there really subliminal messages all throughout the simpsons that told our nation to vote in clinton?

how is elvis?

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I'll admit I'm somewhat jealous of this bbs. Quite content with where I live though ;)

4. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

Complacency can be a killer.

5. jwb

YOUR CANADIEN????????

tlr1000peke, THE EXTREMISTS PLANS ARE IN ACTION!!!!!!!
    THERE IS A CANADIEN ON THIS BBS!!!!!!!!
    QUICK, TO THE COMPOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Robert

I would think that self repression would be far worse. :)

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Dude...you don't have to start crying :rolleyes: :D

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Already Do :D
    he is :D
    [/B][/QUOTE]

JWB....why this almost sounds like you're for censorship???

Don't like people posting things if they don't agree with peacenik causes?

Say it ain't so JW! Say it ain't so!!!!:(

9. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Re: Re: jwb sorry you are blind to reallty !

JWB or Cham...you guys want to take this one...i'm too lazy to do it...er...too busy :D...but i would be interested in seeing the results side by side with all the conflicts that have broken out because of islam and chrisitianity...

10. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

jw...just know i ain't getting in the middle of this or agreein with...butttttt...he has the right to post whatever he wants here whether it be inflamatory or hateful (after all - it does have to do with religion) I just want to see him take it a step further and prove that Islam is an unpeaceful religion...he could post some interesting comments...

AND WHO ARE THESE IDTIOS YOU SPEAK OF!!!??????!:D

11. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Yes robert some truth there !

Lord, the world must be coming to an end...we agree on another one of your points:eek:

Do you agree that this just as readily occurs towards christians as well as other religions?

12. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

Too bad you have no idea what that means. :)

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Yes robert some truth there !

STOP CONFUSING ME!!!! Which is it! :D

Rob...you can't just say something like that without a little evidence :Poke:

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

HOSER!!!!!! :D :D :D

15. jwb

true, he has the right to post whatever he wants; but, if you had seen the picture he originally had linked to his original post then you would really be aware of what a piece of shit this guy really is (and i do not call anybody a piece of shit on this bbs).

the only reason he came on here was to test the waters for his stupid agenda, an agenda born of ignorance and hate.

people post silly crap over here all the time, myself included; but, IMHO this guy crossed the line. he will never be able to take any argument a step further because he is incapable of independent thought. his dog, or grand wizard, or whatever, will have to tell him what to type next.

p.s.- the idtios are the secret society of extremist islamics that have infiltrated our government with the sole purpose of selling us into slavery to allah!!!!!!!

16. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Guys, you're all forgetting the first rule of the Internet: DON"T ARGUE WITH MORONS!!!!!!!! There's absolutely no value in it, and it just encourages them.

17. Robert

So far at least tlr1000peke seems incapable of arguing. :confused:

18. macdaddy

macdaddy PRAISE "BOB"

:up: :up: :up:you got it

19. jwb

you and your big city boy rules...:rolleyes:

;)

20. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

I wonder how many of these post's are actually Eric, pretending to be somebody else, again. The term "little boy" keeps popping up in some post's, and that was one of his favorite's.