1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official "Where good looking women DON'T work at" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'll start:

Convenience stores. I was just waited on by a REAL effin ugly woman. Chick was built like a rock em sock em robot, and had the face of the late great actor Ernest Borgnine. Actually her mouth turned down like the creature from the black lagoon, so, not quite Ernest. But you get the jist.
    She had these long ass arms like Freddy Kruger in the original Nightmare on Elm Street. Kinda ape like. OH...and man hands. She had man hands.
    Her voice was like James Earl Jones' but not as awesome. Hers was low, but filled with gravely garble from years of smoking Marlboro Reds. And she coughed a lot. ALOT a lot.

She was vile and miserable and let me know all about it.

Plus she had a big butt and no boobs.

The end.

P.S. What y'all got?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Admit it, you were mentally undressing her.

3. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

We had a lunch lady with one fat arm and one normal arm. When I say fat, I mean jiggly, wiggly fat with ripples. I think she drove one of the school buses too.

Her voice was deeper than James Earl Jones because she smoked unfiltered generic cigarettes.

4. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Her normal arm was probably in shape due her side job as a 'handy' woman.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This is how I know you've never been to a convenience store in Miami Beach. Your half bald head would come off and you'd propose ten times a minute.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ain't never seen a GLW at a Hardees.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

An erection. :D

8. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Ever seen the episode of "Family Guy" where Quagmire marries the hooker? Pretty much certain she works at the crappy little grocery store down the street from me. If I end up having to shop there I'll do all I can to avoid her line.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dick. That made me snot bubble.:down:

Dude this chick was a cinder block with a face. Quite possibly one of, or maybe the, ugliest person(s) I've ever seen in real life or on TV. Wouldn't be so bad if she had a personality. She was a mouth breather. Straight up trailer park mouth breather complete with forearm Rebel flag tattoos and a Gee Dee mullet. Fml.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I am so turned on...keep talkin'. :D

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm feeling very uncomfortable right now.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Stop wearing those 80's jeans, Winger. :Poke:

13. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Two I'll throw in:
    Division of Motor Vehicles

West Virginia strip clubs

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You must only go to Spinx, you need to go to QT sometime, most are at worst a 2 beer lay, and a few locations have some smoking ones.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I remember delivering beer to a cheap strip joint in the Combat Zone in Boston in the mid 70s, and there was a chunky Chinese woman in her forties at least stripping. My coworker and I worked like one-armed paperhangers to get out of there before she got too much off.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Come on up to NE Wiscy ... Where the men are men, and so are the women.

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Customer service at Wal-Mart... I think the last (allegedly) female who took a return for me had a cloven hoof for a hand...and what may have been either a mole or bag-pipe on her cheek.

18. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

The oilfield

Thread/

19. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

+ Over the road truckers.

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I've done my time in Wisconsin strip bars. No bueno. Your jails suck ass too. :D