1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Indeed, considering that Britain hasn't been a significant factor in the ME for the past 50 years...

2. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Idiot, not even going to be nice about it that’s just pure idiocy

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I'm sure you find it idiotic since blaming Britain & France seems part of your dogma (and they do merit their historical blame). Of course, bitching about the origin of a much larger (and current) ME influence in this forum wouldn't make you too popular...

:D

4. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

You said Britain hasn’t been a major player in the Middle East in the last 50 years. You’re talking to someone who’s great grandfather built oil rigs for the British in Naftehshah. My family was directly involved with those cunts. If my great grandmother who’s been around since before the last century says nothing ever is done in the Middle East without a British finger wag of approval, I think it’s to be taken more seriously then your “opinion.”

Steeltoe and Fonda Dix like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

:p

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Your great grandfather, you say?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-armscontrol-idUSKCN1ST2VY

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department failed to meet a deadline on Thursday to provide information to three congressional committee chairmen looking into whether an annual arms control report slanted and politicized assessments about Iran, a congressional aide said."

Looks like horseshit. Smells like horseshit. It's probably horseshit.

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I suggest we just take the second-hand report from the 3rd-removed generational matriarch as the basis for all understanding of the current ME geo-political situation. It's a lot easier that way.

Knotcher and stk0308 like this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Or we could just wait for our humbling lesson from the wisest of the wise, Mr. Know-It-All!

[​IMG]

10. dsapsis

That was the lesson. :beer:

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That was fucking hilarious! Nice setup!

Bravo! :clap:

:D

12. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

No u moron, the point is the people that have lived there, dealt with them and have seen it in their lives know better than any of you. British involvement in the Middle East was deeply rooted and there before the US even existed a republic. Ever since the 1950’s the fight between the US and Britain over control of the Mid East has been very subtle. Where was Britain during the nuclear deal? France? Even now, they’re avoiding supporting the US. France and Britain are the major players with deep, quiet tentacles.

Just cause they’re quiet now doesn’t mean they’re not there, it just means they’re settled in. When’s the last time Irans government even mentioned Britain and France? Threatened them? You don’t think the US and Israel know everything Iran says is really France and Britain telling us fuck off?

Y’all r stupid with your google searches for “info”. The only reason the US backed NATO in Libya was because Gadaffi wanted gold for oil, it was a group decision since it affected all players. Everywhere else it’s a chess game of mine, yours, his.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  13. dsapsis

So, your Great Gramma is 120 years young? That's awesome. How could any Sect. State deny that?

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This should be fun.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought I already told you who did that. Who you gonna listen to? Bolton, or me? :D

Steeltoe likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you ever get out of the dungeon, you should check out his perspective on romantic relationships. Equally fascinating.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I was going to but, 48 pages? Is it that good?
    EDIT: 51 pages lol

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sounds like Saudi Arabia is about to dust off the weaponry we just sold them. Pompeo is whipping up the propaganda machine.

One report said we are waiting to test the damaged tankers and positively id whose explosives it was. If it hasn't already been done. Pompeo is convinced.