1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Max on pole and on a roll….

2. rwdfun

rwdfun

Doesn’t count. Max is in by far the best car and we all know the rule that fact negates any poles, wins or championships a driver gets while driving in the best car

tiggen likes this.
  3. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

So this Sunday Shootout Sprint and Sprint race is its own little, wrapped up like a tight little weiner package, race day with smaller points.

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Sprint is still stupid

5. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Stupidly awesome

TLR67 likes this.
  6. rwdfun

rwdfun

The known boring tracks need to add sprinkler systems to wet the track down. Sure makes for more interesting racing.

At this point I think they need to add a water spray system to Max’s car where only his tires see water. Only way that prick isn’t winning every race he finishes this year.

On a side note. Nice acting job by Alonso. I almost believed he was actually trying to beat Stroll

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'd bet Alonso has a massive constructors championship bonus in his contract that outweighs anything he could earn with individual glory. Or he's playing the long game with a billionaire boss who will buy an F1 team for his kid...seems smart either way.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Or no-talent Lance kicked his arse this weekend.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He'd still win!

10. rwdfun

rwdfun

Probably but it would be fun to watch and at least he’d have an excuse when he runs his teammate wide in every turn he challenges him in.

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Get these stupid celebs off the grid. You walk around with your tits hanging out and are too good to talk to Brundle. Her "handler" being a douche as well.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

How did 2 mclarens get in the first two rows?

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

They figured out a way to copy the Red Bulls. Possibly from that photo of the Red Bull floor when it was hoisted a while back.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Exactly, Martin waisted too much time trying to get her to talk. Don't want to talk to me......F U......I'm off to talk to someone else. Who in the hell was she anyway?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you people getting all worked up again over those BS pre-race shows? :crackup:

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes, they're more exiting than the race! J/K......it was a pretty good race, glad for Lando and glad for England for having 3 out of the top 5.
    An American almost pointed!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

They need to get Flava Flav on the grid next time they're in the US. Anyone who watched the Indy Detroit GP knows he'd give Brundle the interview he's looking for.

rd400racer likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I saw that, it was hilarious. He was stoked to be there.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Him and Will Power are friends now.