1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fallout...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

crashman likes this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So, Putin crossed the "cut it out" line...surprise, surprise. Did anyone catch Michelle's comments? She lost all hope again...After they get to Honolulu can we just cut all ties to the islands for the next month?

3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Well, he got the last half right, just not in the sense he meant.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. Nothing was his fault during his "reign of Terror" and you know he will continue the blamefest and not have the class to keep his fucking mouth shut after he is out of office. Dubya may have made alot of mistakes in office but he is head and shoulders above this classless arrogant cunt.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I wish you guys would stop holding back and repressing your feelings.

You'll all grow old sooner....

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

There is an entire generation that doesn't know what it's like to have a strong leader in the WH. When a tragedy occurred the nation would gather around the TV and listen to what the POTUS said. We used to look to him for inspiration and guidance, do you remember those days? Remember 911? Even though most of us were not fans of Bush, we rallied when he asked us to. There was a sense of security knowing that we had a strong leader in a time of crisis.

For the past eight years, any tragedy that occurred resulted in a classless, agenda driven, racist POS that used the event as leverage for his radical agenda. We didn't have a leader or a uniter, instead we had a divider who spun every situation into a racial issue. Now we are left to deal with the aftermath of eight years of an agitator that worked tirelessly (between golf rounds), to divide us. My big hope was that electing a black man would do great things for us...we elected the wrong black man...what a wasted opportunity.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Now, now, we cannot say something like that about one of our Presidents. Remember, it was the way he was raised and the environment he was raised in. What can you expect coming from the foreign country in which he was born:D.

turtlecreek likes this.
  8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Damn, you know, you're right. Hell, in the last eight years I've aged maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eight years. :D

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

After the 2012 loss, RNC went ahead with their post election autopsy. In doing so, they blamed their loss squarely on themselves. I recall a lack of minority outreach and to quit acting like a bunch of rich white guys being part of their own findings.

DNC's approach for 2016; blame anyone but themselves.

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Maybe they thought people would be softened up by Barrys last 8 years of blaming anyone but himself and just agree with them...

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

blkduc and Banditracer like this.
  12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

While I doubt it, she's not out of the woods yet. Just cause T said HE wasn't going to go forward....Jeff Sessions may have another idea. Wanna bet that the Dem's ask him that very question during the confirmation?

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The investigation into the C foundation is ongoing. Bhahara in NY is building a case right now, remember he has Weiner's computer with all of the goods on it. I still have a theory that Obama and Trump made a deal. Obama told Trump to leave the classified e-mail deal alone or he would full pardon her now. I think this is because Obama would be guilty of participating in that and he will protect himself. My theory is that Obama said, wait until I leave then the new AG can take down the Clintons for the foundation crimes. Obama would totally chuck the crime family under the bus to save his own ass, they never liked each other. I could see Trump agreeing to this, I'll bet he's a man of his word. (the POTUS should have nothing to do with this but well...we've seen how that goes)

Whether or not the Clintons are brought to justice remains to be seen. It depends on if a strong enough case can be built against them. If a case can't be built, it will fade away quietly, if there is a case...we may finally see the Clinton crime family receive what they deserve.

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The rumor down here among folks who know Sessions think he won't investigate the Clinton's directly. He will however investigate the FBI's investigation. With Obama and Lynch gone the stand down orders will no longer exist and what agents uncovered will come to light. When that happens, Clinton is toast. There will a shake up in the upper ranks of the FBI too.

turtlecreek likes this.
  15. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

and yet the RNC put up the same candidates and pursued the exact same issues in the exact same manner as always.....until TRUMP kicked them in the 'nads. RNC = DNC.... Trump is the only difference. We will still have to see if EITHER side learns anything from all of this.

Banditracer and ductune like this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I don't think the R's learned anything last time and it doesn't look like the D's are this time.

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I could see this. The Obamas and Clintons hate each other. However, I think Clinton going down would tarnish him even if it were for the Foundation's schemes and not the emails. But it might be the least bad of his options. Pardoning her would destroy his reputation. I still don't think anyone will go after the Clintons, but let's wait and see.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Pardoning her would destroy his reputation with half the country. The other half would celebrate.

If they electors steal this election I can assure you that I have met my end on the planet. That level of oppression calls for armed insurrection.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Anyone that thinks Clinton would go down and it bring obama down is absurd.

I can assure you that Clinton has enough dirt to bring down half of D.C...

If I didn't hate that cunt so much and was president I'd offer her a full and complete pardon for her complete details.

Either that or start water boarding the politicians. Those spineless fucks would sing like canaries!

20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If the electors "steal" this election, they aren't going to be sending it to Clinton. If, and this is a HUGE if, enough Republican electors vote for someone other than Trump, I would bet pretty much none of those votes will go to Hillary. That will send the election to the House of Representatives where they will very likely elect Trump. If they don't elect Trump, it would just go to one of the other Republican candidates. It would definitely NOT go to Hillary.

So basically I would say we have a 0.1% chance of the Electoral college election passing the buck to the House instead of electing Trump. Then I would say you have about a 1% chance of someone other than Trump being elected by the House. That would leave a 0.01% chance of a Republican other than Trump being elected President or one in ten thousand.

I would say the chance for Hillary in the Electoral college (her only chance, as she will have 0% chance in the Republican controlled House) is about 0.0000001%.