1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fallout...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing new.

I do love the peaceful love everyone city of San Francisco having riots.... Oh sorry, peaceful protests that just happened to include setting shit on fire :D

Hawk518 likes this.
  3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I can't wait for the "Calireconciliation" and the "Calireconstruction" that happens years later when they inevitably lose CWII due to being crushed under the weight of their own bureaucracy...

I'm in Silicon Valley for work right now and I feel like it's going to be an interesting day.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Do you have your legally possessed personal protection firearm with the requisite capacity-limited magazine, with microprinted serial numbers on the rounds?

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I think they are like one good earthquake away from that to actually happen, right?

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe. They can become an aisle to themselves. ;)

Lawn Dart and Ducti89 like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Feminists, SJWs and white night nancy boys are losing their shit all over the place right now. Actually some of the footage on Youtube is pretty said of millennials marching around like children chanting "F Donald Trump", burning U.S. flag in effigy etc etc.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I think that they are large enough to qualify as a full blown corridor.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

FYI 2 out of the 3 millenials I know voted for Trump. The other one felt the Johnson.

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Never heard of it.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is the biggest reason I wanted Trumper to win. Hopefully now the conniption fits start and a bunch of them spontaneously drop dead.

R Acree and Gorilla George like this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That is good to hear. I mean once all the pissing and moaning is through (hopefully its through at some point), all these people sack up and realize we are 1 country. Being a nation divided does no good, especially if we're trying to move away from the shitty entitlement design this country has been used to for the last decade.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

If they would limit it to just the Los Angeles and San Francisco greater metro areas then I say good riddance.
    I'm not ready to give up Monterey or Sonoma yet.

Steady T, TurboBlew and cpettit like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sorry. You take the good, you take the bad. Them's the facts of life, Natalie. :moon:

Attached Files:

15. I have never understood the whole rioting thing. Not just about this, but about anything. What are you accomplishing by destroying businesses in your own city, setting shit on fire, turning over people's cars, blocking traffic, etc?

I mean, what is the train of thought?..."I bet if I set enough shit on fire and steal enough TVs, they will remove Trump from office and put Clinton in there!".

Fucking morons.

rk97, Banditracer and bleacht like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

You can't make me. I will never surrender Carmel by the Sea or the Russian River Valley.

Oh, and nice job up in Minnesota last night. Loser. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Attention whores and thieves (when you get to the looting end of things).

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Blow me, maize-man! For this sea of sniveling cunts to even be in the running for the GOP is amazing.

And, we kept out republican house majority, which is nice. :moon:

G 97 likes this.
  19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

That would simply be awesome. Let them destroy themselves. On top of that, without the automatic 55 the dems wouldn't win the WH for many cycles to come.

XFBO likes this.
  20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What is awesome is I texted my 2 daughters in college about what the moods are around campus.

The 20 yr old in PA said "Its actually hilarious. People are walking around all mopey like they are losing all of their basic human rights. And its rainy today so it adds to the effect nicely. According to some of my friends Twitter feeds the world is coming to an end. ha ha ha..."

The 18 yr old in Texas said "We will see what its like in my Perspectives on the Election seminar today... That'll be an interesting class full of delicate triggered Democrats."

Definitely a Proud Dad moment.:D

Coopster, VFR#52, kyle159 and 11 others like this.