1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dungeon: What happened?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What? Mongo will resurrect it whenever he is damn good and ready to. I suggest pie bribes. Amateurs. :cool:

969 and Quicktoy like this.
  2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

I heard it's shutdown til Jack Dorsey is freed up from responsibilities at Twitter:p

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What a flirt you are. :)

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm having a Cinderella flashback over here. :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or Casby's body of work and the rest of us being pixels on a screen.

6. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Paul Singer is working on that

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm gonna tell you all the straight up, it's gone forever and not coming back. Way more hassle then it was worth and people got tired of having to read through all the crap.

I'm converting it into an acrylic polymer-coated sand turf field, a Bermuda grass field and two traditional crumb rubber fields and I'm renting them out on weeknights to various sports clubs and weekends it's being rented out to soccer and lacrosse tournaments. :D

rd400racer and tl1098 like this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nice!

All that was missing is 'Bless your heart' in a heavy Georgian accent.... :D

Slider82 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why a Georgian accent?

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So you're saying there's a chance! Question...where do I send the pie? :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Knight blkduc to mod and read everything

13. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

240 Strange Rd
    Taylors SC

Phl218, vfrket and pickled egg like this.
  14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

To me this is all weird, as a dumb guy coming back from Central America have no clue? So why is there no Dungeon anymore?? Just a simple guy looking for a simple explanation??? Can't seem to find it from the posts above. You are el jefe, I've had bad days at work but kind of let adults be adults, as long as no violence, not sure the problem. Just guys diverted to "other" that will fix opinions

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

The mods got tired of all the bs going on in it and nuked it.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There was a sheik who raced electric gokarts and he had a Croatian PAWG girlfriend who liked cupcakes and rides in Bugattis.

17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

the dungeon is about opinions, political or what ever, the mods named it "the dungeon"??? Now after 14 years on the dungeon, guess times have changed, guess I have no idea how much time and effort it takes to monitor a club racing motorcycle forum. sorry, just uneducated.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

For those of you having withdrawal, there's a dungeon on the ADV forum with hundreds of topics. Unfortunately the denizens of this dungeon group won't feel as welcome...they will be in the minority there.

19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

If you've been around for 14 years you should have noticed that this isn't the first time the Dungeon has been shut down. Some people get carried away in there.

Bloodhound likes this.
  20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

I hope let a Phish or Grateful Dead tribute band play there on accident and the place gets overrun with foot fungus and hippy smells!