1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The don't forget Supercross Tonight thread

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

Ok, let's have a pic of Marv's hot wife, then I can stalk her on Twitter, too.

Also, it's IndyCar/F1 guy. I watch NASCAR cuz it's on every damn weekend and it's cars on a track and fuck it, might as well watch that, too.

2. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

And we are headed to Detroit. An hour delayed on tv tomorrow night. A Triple Crown race, 3 motos.

In the 450s, once again Webb has to be rolling from the position of obvious favorite. Roczen ALMOST won it until the last turn, and still needs his first win, has to be ranked #2. As to who else gets on the box, quite a choice. Tomac will either show he's the hopeless wimp choker of all time, or that he was hurt last week or something was wrong with his bike. Marvin will either win, or more likely, show again he's French. Barcia, Baggett and Savatgy all need to perform. And there will be 15 others in the main who all want it too.

In the 250s, Forkner has led every lap he has raced in the East Region, heats and finals. The race seems like it will only be on for the rest of the positions. Martin Davalos second? Cooper third?

What do you think?

3. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Interview with tomac about what happened last week. Basically he has to get on it..

4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

no delay with the nbc gold package. i will be watching it live. even in the interview, you can see Tomac isnt comfortable. talking, eye contact with the interviewer, body language ect... he doesnt have the confidence indoors for whatever reason. Ski

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I stopped watching it. The fella doing the interview sounded like a putz asking putzy questions.

egomezent likes this.
  6. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

that was hard to watch. I'd rather listen to Sheheen for a while. :) and the video moving around and out of focus. ugh.

for tonight I think it'll be Roczen. He's pissed off and will hang it out there I think.

Roczen, Webb, Tomac, Marvin. Savatgy will be in there, and will be curious to see how BamBam and Bowers fare tonight.

Forkner has a lock on the tiddler class. the others are scrapping for second. Cooper. Davalos will look great and then wad the bike somewhere before the end. ;)

8pm EST on NBCSN

ToofPic likes this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Roczen will win it,or put it in a trash can.Bet he has been fuming all week,and working on putting in a full race flag to flag.
    My wifes birthday,so I gotta dvr this race and world superbike.

8. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

ET back in form. Still the guy.

9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

You forgot the biggest revelation of the evening... Reed could've reached the top of Moto GP if mummy and daddy had let him roadrace...according to Shoutheen...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ToofPic and 2Big4Bike like this.
  10. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

I thought Tomac was gonna toss the overall away in the third Main, but he reeled it back. Nice to see him railing again.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I heard that too....ok...whatever...

2Big4Bike likes this.
  12. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Yeah because as he said "...he beat Casey Stoner all the time" in the dirt.o_O

13. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Yeah Ricky’s reaction to that was perfect. “Haha yeah the most confident guy out there”. Kinda busting balls without totally calling bullshit.

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It's good to see Reed still doing it,and he was hauling ass,but c'mon!
    He spent the majority of his career sucking hind tit.
    When our guys were healthy,he rarely beat them.
    All Time SX WIns

1 JEREMY MCGRATH 72
    2 RICKY CARMICHAEL 48
    3 JAMES STEWART 44
    4 CHAD REED 41
    5 RICKY JOHNSON 28
    6 BOB HANNAH 27
    7. RYAN VILLOPOTO 24
    8 JEFF WARD 20
    9 DAMON BRADSHAW 19
    10 KEVIN WINDHAM 18

15. Linker48X

Tomac passed 18 riders on the night, and won two of the three motos on the way to the 450 overall, and he said the third moto was just "management."

So, Tomac back to being Tomac. But now he is 13 points behind Webb, 3 behind Roczen, 1 behind Musquin. Things are going to get interesting.

I got a real chuckle hearing Reed had said he could have won MotoGP. You bet. Good on the old guy, though, for putting it on the box with a 3,5,7 finish.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

How old is that list, and where is Dungey, with his 34? And Villopoto I think has 44 wins.

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Linker48X

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

It may have been silly for Sheheen to say Reed could have been MotoGP champ, but equally preposterous to suggest that he couldn’t. How does anyone know?

Winning championships at either level is just a combination of talent and extreme drive to win at all cost. Why would the discipline change any of that?

19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Can’t have a Supercross wives conversation without mentioning Lindsey Dungey. She’s impossibly hot and he pulled her out of a diner in Minnesota. Well done, kid.

20. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

No matter what Tomac does in SX this video makes him good with me :D

[​IMG]

lee955i likes this.