1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ben. Again.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Turbo cars are for the uncultured.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Turbos rule! Once you get used to having to "work" to spool them up and drive them there really is not much that's much more fun. With the modern turbos this is less the case but it's still fun to try and goon it up in a turbo.

3. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

i love my wrx, makes boostie noises when i go get groceries.

YamRZ350 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

you pay any attention to the Subaru tuner subset at all?

5. Suzuka_joe

its horrible lol. I have a cobb accessport and I never even drive the car hard.. just tow a kendon and enjoy it as it came from subaru hoping it lasts forever since its the newer direct injection fa20

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, I was asking because I see more and more of that older Forester suv/ wagon thing all worked and modded around here. Giant fart cans, bigger wheels, engines that load up under boost and pop off after.

Pretty cool I guess until they start throwing air effects on 'em.

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  7. Suzuka_joe

you'll always have the subset of owners. I see lowered WRX's and Subies around me all the time and some look good some are trash. i'm 34 so I so far beyond wanting to speed and be wreckless in a car on the street.

8. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

me getting my ass kicked has nothing to do which bike i choose :crackup:

i pick oddball bikes because they are fun to ride and different.

i’m slow on any bike so i like to try different stuff so i’m not the 35th r6 AND last place.

SpeedyE, Suzuka_joe and HPPT like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup: