1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bashing, Slashing, Thrashing, Lashing...

Discussion in 'General' started by raTTso, Feb 13, 2009.

1. raTTso

raTTso Carpe Diem, Dude

General is out of control. Seriously. So, before anyone points out the obvious choice I have...

...later. Those of you who actually race, have a great season.

2. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Thanks, I hope I have a great season also.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kurt is right. It's getting a bit out of control.

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Ditto

Five more weeks to go until VIR :up:

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

kurt you can have a great season too

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Hey Gary, I found my stash of stickers, I got some LP ones if you need them

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

7 days until I get to race.........7 long ass days.

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Okay cool...

I thought that it was just me getting mighty tired of the "cutesy" movie references in damn near every thread about racing here. Granted, I haven't been around here as long as some but this (the last few days especially) has been the worst that I've ever seen. :Puke:

I know that the off-season (and especially amafan) drive many to the edge but come on...

Please... Knock it the f@ck off!!!

In all due respect of course... :)

9. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, ok? They come to Chotchkie's (WERA board)
    for the atmosphere and the attitude. That's what the flair's (quotes) about.
    It's about fun.

:p

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

[​IMG]

12. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I didn't realize you had red hair, and thick glasses, and looked like Jon Heder

13. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

I thought this was a Slayer reference for Chip. :rock::rock:

"Running and hunting and slashing
    and crushing and searching
    and seeing and stabbing and shooting
    and thrashing and smashing and
    burning destroying and killing
    and bleeding and pleading then Death" _Praise of Death_ Slayer 1985

If you think it's bad now, you should have been around when the shocker crew f'd up every single thread. That was enough to make me stop reading the board for a long, long time.

14. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I've been morbidly depressed with the deteriorating economy... The Bashing, Slashing, Thrashing, Lashing is all that's keeping me going. I'd hate to see it stop.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Lance, did I say it had to stop? Nope. I said it was out of control. Moderation is the word for today.

Some of you are like dogs. If I put a bowl of kibble out, you'd eat it like no tomorrow. If you got 10 bowls, you'd eat it like no tomorrow. If I put out a 50 lb bag of kibble and a take out order of kung pao chicken, you'd try and eat it all in one sitting and die.

Don't die.

16. I don't mind the bashing, that is what makes teh interwebz fun. :D

But the stupid ass movie quotes over and over, completely unrelated to the thread have grown tiresome and haven't been funny for some time now. Especially when said posts are made in a thread that is very serious to some people.

I have been around motorcycle forums for a long time and own one of my own. I am fully aware that we are physically incapable of keeping a thread on topic. But every now and then it would be nice to read a serious thread without scrolling through numerous bullshit posts.

As always, that is just my opinion...others may vary.

17. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I'm just saying that it's better than prozac. That is all. :D

18. Stonemeer

Stonemeer Leave no second chance

It is ban in the worst case scenario for life.

19. Stonemeer

Stonemeer Leave no second chance

And I am confident your Dr. would be supportive of your alternative greener treatment over taking prozac :up:

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!