1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The art of the leg hump.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Hi Guys...haven't been around the beeb for the last few years all that often save the fantasy football thread. Heard from talbott that we'd lost one of the guys that made the beeb really feel like family. Hadn't talked to Putter or really anyone else outside of facebook for a long time. I suppose I felt a bit remiss about it taking so long to find out and it didn't feel right bumping his remembrance thread after he passed a couple months ago. I'm sure there's a lot of emotion wrapped up in that thread.

I spent the last few hours going back over some pretty epic threads dating back 10-14 years ago. That kid could put a smile on anyone's face, and his kindness and sense of humor were unparalleled. Truly a good, genuine person. Even though I never got the chance to shake his hand, I always considered him a friend.

I came across one thread in particular that will probably only make sense to the long time beebers. I remember laughing until I cried at the subtitled indie movies many beebers made. Sadly, I think Fanta took down the originals because none of the links work, but I did find a couple that some of us made at another site. I thought it'd be nice to remember Putter in another way, and probably in a way he'd want to be remembered....with smiles and laughs.

Putter's god-like leg humping abilities: For Putter
    If anyone else cares to create their own, here's the link.

You are missed, Putter, and Godspeed my friend :(

joec and worthless like this.
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Does Lever get a ban for posting a movie ? :D

cajun636 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He is here so infrequently does it matter?

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That was the whole point of the joke, Seinfeld. ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just FYI, it's been quite a bit longer than that. :(

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You know Lever never looks at the year. 'sup Dr. Jeffey.

7. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Lever was on here a lot in the past, wasn't he?

Did the brewery work out?

8. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

He was. Now he's a sit down guy who corners high and attends a local college.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Totally missed that Putter passed away. :(

10. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I found a post it note under my bed when I was cleaning it out the other day.
    Just about lost my fucking shit.

"This space reserved for Putter."

cajun636 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I pray you fare better in your battle than Putt Putt did with his.

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Thank you. I missed it because I was in acute care at the time for the same situation. :(

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

:crackup:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's brilliant. Vintage Putter :)

How often do you clean? :eek:

15. CausticYarn

That was his job to keep the space under the bed clean.

Last conversation I have saved from him is him asking me to roll over on my stomach so he can feel my boobs because Darren's are hairy. :crackup:

ToofPic, Shenanigans, Fencer and 3 others like this.
  16. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I hear ya. After I heard about it from Talbott, came over to the beeb to look up some of his old stuff and landed on his profile page. That kid can still crack me up...bout sprayed beer all over my computer screen! Looked at his profile page...and what does he put as his homepage? PeopleOfWalmart.com :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  17. CausticYarn

I came across a post on Facebook asking him to do something with me because Darren wouldn’t.

“We can make salamis. Then hide them.”

God damn he made me laugh.
    There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t fucking kick myself for not pestering him more when he went dark. Even if all the pestering in the world doesn’t help when I do, I still have massive survivors guilt.

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

:( :( :(

19. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Dr.Jeff Lever, M.D. Esquire, master Brewer landlord and 2 part epoxy engineer......

HPPT likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:crackup:Dr. Jeff "JB Weld" Lever. and don't forget drafting the semis.

panthercity and Dragginass like this.