1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The key to the game was the running game, and I have no idea why the Ravens abandoned that....that would have kept KC offense off the field. When I saw the Time of Possession stat at halftime on the board, I knew if the Ravens didn't unfuck that ratio, they were in a bad spot.

But, what you all missed (because you weren't there)

KC running pick plays, which were most of Kelce's catches...that, by rule is Offensive Pass Interference. How many calls did they make...ZERO.

Likely getting tackled before the ball was even thrown his way..he had a step on his defender...and the guy tackled him...ref right there...called? Nope.

Rashad Batemen...ball coming his way..KC defender turn around and play for the ball? Nope.....he grabs and holds Bateman's hands down...called? Nope.

Losing doesn't bother me. But an NFL game officiated by guys that are worse than the guys that officiate at my kids county Pop Warner games does. It's been bad across the league
    all year...and that crew was the worst...so that's the crew Rog assigned to one of the most important games of the year. I miss Ed Hochulese. He was the most fair ref in the league, probably ever.

This week Mahomes and Kelce trying to say Tucker was trying to get in their heads? Seriously? A 180 pound kicker that sings opera you're going to try to portray as a bully? That's weak.

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I plugged your post into the ravens fan gibberish to english translator and all I got was.

" bawl bawling bewailing blubber blubbering howling keening lamentation mourning snivel snivelling sobbing sorrowing tears wailing weeping whimpering “

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Sore losers always blame it on the refs. I guess that makes their team appear better than they are.

4. StaccatoFan

You fail to understand I'm not sore about losing...disappointed, yes.

I would have said that officiating was horrible of the Steelers were in that game. Because it was.

Roquan Smith jumping off sides and knocking a lineman down is a 5 yard off sides by anyone's standard...Not an unnecessary roughness call.

You all can hate on LaMar all you want...he's got as many career playoff wins as Pittsburg has in 15 years. He's doing better.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
    BigBird likes this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Man, you have the Steelers in almost every comment on here.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

stk0308 likes this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Or...hear me out..

908053_1.jpg

Bugslayer likes this.
  8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Big Ben living rent free in Staccatos head...

speedluvn likes this.
  9. StaccatoFan

It’s just an example because of my familiarity with the AFC North. Put any team in that sentence and it applies.

10. StaccatoFan

No. Why would I care about a guy that isn’t as good as either Manning Brady Montana Namath Unitas Flacco or Marino?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

As a sorta Steelers fan (just cause my Dad was) I get the giggles reading this.....:Poke:

12. Dave Wolfe

Is The Tomlin with us in this room right now?

auminer likes this.
  13. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Lamar chokes as bad as Dak once the playoffs hit...but both have been anointed the second coming by management!

14. StaccatoFan

Tomlins been choking for 15 years. Once the Cowher crew all retired. Whats he accomplished?

Only reason he’s still there is the Rooneys hate change. Anyplace else he’d have been gone a long time ago.

15. StaccatoFan

Manning won his first Bowl in his 9th year. Lamar is gonna be fine

16. Dave Wolfe

So he IS in the room.

Do you often have nightmares of the Immaculate Reception?!!?

stk0308, BigBird and Razr like this.
  17. StaccatoFan

No. Just joyous dreams of him writing that $100k check for tripping Jacoby

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I pledge $100 to the AFF if a mod changes @StaccatoFan login to SteelersFan until next football season regular season kickoff.

Anyone else in?

stk0308, ToofPic and Bugslayer like this.
  19. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Shouldn't the name change have to remain until Lamar Jackson delivers the Super Bowl win?

stk0308, tl1098, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  20. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

:crackup: