1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

TBH. That sport probably results in more concussions than football

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

What hockey? statistically in high school, it does not. Football is first, followed by girls soccer for rate of concussions. In the NHL, Bettman has repeatedly said that there's no co-relation between CTE and concussions in hockey. Most of the time, concussions are reported as the infamous "upper body injury" to keep everything secretive.

3. rwdfun

rwdfun

As you stated Hockey hides it's concussions and Hockey players don't bitch after they are retired like NFL players do so we will never know.

But no I was talking about Tennis being played on ice skates. Ain't no way that doesn't result in 99% of "players" getting a concussion. And 100% with ankle breaks

fastedyamaha likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And you're ignoring the difference between normal contact and the stupid he pulled....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She sucked. Second half of the show was good, granted I always like Luda.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't call that a choke though. Great game played well by both teams and the Chiefs just played a bit better. Fun to watch for sure.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. But so was the turnover in the red by the chiefs and so on.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I kinda thought that the severity of the called offense was due to the fact that a simple encroachment call would have benefited the Crows.

It looked to me like the officials were like, "We see what you're trying to pull, and we ain't that stupid."

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I guess I've just gotten used to him. He seemed to be getting better as the season went on but then yeah, Sunday he was back to sucking ass big time. I think my biggest issue is his sweeping statements about how "this play is the play of the game" for every damn play just so later if one actually was he can point out how he was right... WTF???

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be, what I saw happen on the field deserved the call the officials made. Honestly have forgotten who it was for or against :crackup:

11. auminer

I think I still have the game on the DVR. If I recall it right, the Crows needed a clock stoppage, and an encroachment call would have accomplished that.

If I think of it when I get home I'll look.

12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Absolutely can call it a choke. This is his 3rd time doing this... and he calls the offensive plays. The QB was following the calls he received and performed them well.

The biggest problems is he couldn't control a missed extra point (cut the kicker!) and a punt going off a defenders ankle :crackup:

But he could control the OT coin-flip choice :p

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

dtalbott and brex like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Paging @StaccatoFan. Just making sure you got back from KC safe and sound… ;)

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Kansas Shitty keepin' it classy...

16. auminer

Like no way... What did I do next?

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah that is pretty messed up for sure. the people in the crowd chased and did tackle one of them and hold them down til police came

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Mom with 2 kids was the one killed.

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Some low life fucking punk gang-banger who was probably "disrespected" by some other living piece of shit. :mad:

BigBird, Banditracer and brex like this.