1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That song stuck in my head

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

First off, it's what I get for going to a club. (With a chick. Eff u Dave). Them catchy ass songs get stuck in my head. I finally had to look up this damn song. Basically the dude just says wop wop wop wop a million effing times while some other dude plays a triangle. Yes. That's the song. And its been stuck in my head for two effin days. It's people like Cortez who are to blame. Damn hippity hop music. Wop by J Dash (I'm gonna whip his ass someday). Yes. Wop. How stupid is that? I hate myself. :(

V5 Racer likes this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn. I looked up the video and there is a STUPID dance that goes with it. You know like that dumb electric slide crap. Now I recall the chick was doing those moves and I didn't even fuggin know.

Krist. :rolleyes:

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

hahaha,several years ago I was bouncing at a bar/club that played that shitty song "its getting hot in here" or whatever, I swear 10 times a night. damn it I can hear it now....thanks:D

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Haha it suuuuck man! Their must be some psychology to these catchy songs. They are DUMB but good gawd they stick!

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wait.
    I've seen this thread before.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have a mash up of Pantera Walk and the quiznos 5-4-3 commercial in my head.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You went to the club, huh? I see you're home posting at 10 pm on a Saturday night. Musta been laying more of that steeltoe suave on her. Good job, Cletus.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, I was feeling guilty about 'I got 99 problems, but you won't be one' replaying in mine, your song sucks more. :D

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know what song gets me every freakin' time? The stupid Golden Girls theme. I hear it, and for days afterward its all I can think of.

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Op,

Who's the song by? Or the title?

Wop, wop is in alot of hipity hop songs

12. britx303

yyyooouuubastard!!!:D me too.dang!!!

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, now we know who the old farts in the thread are....:D

So which Golden Girl have you two always wanted to bag? lol

14. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Blanche, of course. Go for the sure thing! :D

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup:

16. britx303

heyyy im 36!:D.i know it from the unfortunate times I suffered through it at my grandmothers house:Puke:

17. britx303

thank you for being a frieeeend....down the road and back agaaiiinn........

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And I'm only 35! My wife loves it and watches the reruns on whatever that old tv channel is. I only have to see a commercial and the stupid song is stuck in there.

And Blanch, most definitely.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hehe thursday. See, this is why Cannoli gets pics and you don't. :tut:
    Oh, I looked it up and it's called "Wop" surprisingly. By a gentleman named J Dash and his buddy Flo-riduh. Or J- and Florida?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, thursday? Did you smooch her? Did she bruce lee kung fu touch your pee pee?

Must have gone well, you were posting on the BBS on Saturday night at 10 pm. She washing her hair? Her grand father die? :D