1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Riders Discount

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt399, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I just wanted to publicly thank Riders Discount for the customer service I received on my last order. Just before Christmas I ordered a riding jacket online as a gift for a friend of mine while I was deployed with the military. Long story short, the combination of an order being placed from Southwest Asia with a guy from Delaware's credit card, problems with my email, not being able to use a phone, and me not having the internet access required to respond in a timely manner almost caused me to drop the ball on Christmas.

Josh at Riders Discount not only got the jacket shipped out for me after I explained my situation, he arranged next-day shipping at no extra cost and got it there on Christmas Eve. I'm very grateful that they went out of their way to help me make someone's Christmas memorable, especially when I should've ordered sooner and offered to pay whatever was necessary get it there.

I've also purchased three Shoei helmets from them with the same satisfaction and with all the threads people start about companies they're pissed off at, I figured I'd mention one that keeps earning my repeat business by doing things the right way. Thanks, guys! :up:

2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

+1 they kick ass

3. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Did you just return to the states, or are you just really late on this thread?

Thanks for your service, BTW. I'm just messing around

4. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just got back a few weeks ago and the fact that I was shopping for another jacket reminded me about it. Lol better late than never.