1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Obama

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by TEAMLIKETYSPLIT, Jan 25, 2014.

1. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

Congress and Obama let the BUSH tax cuts expire.

2. ped

ped Banned

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Obama tax breaks? Whut you talking about Willis?

Bush had some tax breaks but I've not heard anything about any Obama tax breaks. I guess it's just part of his administration's secrecy agenda. Right?

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, since we haven't hashed this subject out in awhile I guess it's time we did again huh? So, from your statement, we can surmise that you think that the low income people purchase the same amount of goods that wealthy people do huh? Is that correct? That, I suppose, would have to be the case if the poor people ended up paying the same dollar amount in taxes that the wealthy do.

I guess that a truly fair way to pay for the operation of this country would be to have the yearly budget divided up between all citizens equally. Everybody would owe exactly the same as their "fair" share. Total income would have nothing to do with it. That way no one would have any advantage over anyone else. Would that be fair?

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

^^That is the most fair way. Boy, wouldn't that put a giant freaking magnifying glass on spending. Skin in the game.:clap:

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

DC would be grid locked with protesters on a daily basis. It would be amusing to say the least.