1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TGPR Vintage on 4/26/03 to replace Barber event

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 50Joe, Apr 14, 2003.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Yup, you heard it right. Vintage will be added to the Sportsman weekend at TGPR on 4/26/03. Great news.

Hats off to WERA, Mark Mitchell and Jens Z. for making this happen so fast after the Barber event was cancelled.

I love that track in the clockwise direction. Can't wait.

2. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

CLOCKWISE?? :eek: Gonna need knobbies again.. :( :Puke:

But way cool that we got an event added!!:cool:

3. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Talladega

I hope they run it clockwise

(nothing against you Grant, just the way I prefer it)..

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Re: Talladega

Bob, it will be clockwise direction for sure. :clap:

5. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

I don't care what way we run it , my bike turns as good to the right as it does the left.:) I just need the funds after uncle sam got all my money on the 15 th.But I'll be there. tim

6. Cyclephoto

Cyclephoto Well-Known Member

7. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Tim, I hope you and Mark have fun in V3 (and V4?). See you at JGP at the end of May.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Tim, are you going to play in V-5? I hope so.............Since we haven't had any smack talk around here in a long time I guess I'll start by saying 4-strokes suck and watch out for the Yamaha buzz bomb crew :D .

9. triumphman

Your barking up the wrong tree there two smoker.:) You don't want to even have to run this pace .:D

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Bring it on timmy. :Poke:

11. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

with jens sitting out on this one tim isnt going to pass on an easy win in V3 just to actually have to work in V5.
    he's getting way to complacent beating those formula 750 guys!!

12. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Tim -
    Are you going to enter V2, or do I need to run a BSA in V3? TGP will allow a pushrod single to acquit itself well at least for a lap or two.

13. triumphman

what,is there a bull's eye on my back or something? your right scott I won't go for the easy win ,I do need to get something ready to ride because nothing has been touched from daytona and I leave wed. for NM and have family in town next week.You only get the v-5 race if I find the problem with the 750 from daytona If I find the problem you girls won't be liking it.:D TIMMY

14. triumphman

David, unsure what to run.the 500 is working well , may just have to spank those v-5 guys on a v-2 bike.:eek: I have no plans yet to stick to any one class yet.I will have the 500 so we might be able to get together. tim

15. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i know what the problem is....it has pushrods and smokes on a fresh rebuild!:D

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

hehehehehe

17. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

Rock On! [​IMG]

I'll be there racing V7 on the 900RR. [​IMG] Most of T-Bone Racing should be there also.

18. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Mongo, when will the schedule get updated?