1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terri Leigh... please stop

Discussion in 'General' started by ttt637, Apr 19, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He could offer to teach her some ballet moves.

Sweatypants likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

These negative posts should be a bannable offense, unless they're accompanied by a picture of their spouse.

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Don't know who she is and I probably never will cause i'm too cheap to pay for cable but I gotta say...............

I'm sick of hearing the sports games where they hand it off to the token cute woman down on the field for her commentary that has nothing to do with the game and she is just there so there is a woman there. I saw some ESPN in a hotel the other day and there were 2 girls as the hosts of sports center or some shit. It was terrible. The dudes that used to be on there were hilarious and knew sports. Now its like the view with hotter girls. Can we bring back hiring people for what they are good at and not what they look like?

Gorilla George, G 97 and Yzasserina like this.
  4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

She's a studio host. Not working on site. She does fine and interacts knowledgably with guests like Pegram or Hayes. Just a bunch of titty twisting about nothing is all this is really.

5. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I'm not horrified.

418, MELK-MAN, stk0308 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see nothing wrong with her on screen presence. Pretty good.

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Tough crowd. I think she's doing fine. Very easy on the eyes too. We've got BEIN on a free trial right now, and while watching the last round the wife said, "guess we need to get this channel now too" after I made a comment on how hot she was ha ha.

You guys want Ralph back? Danielle Teal was a good one too.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

No complaints. She seems to do her homework and does a good job of I interviewing pro riders.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No idea who this chick is but am I really hearing a bunch of dudes bitching about some hot blonde broadcasting races? You've had Sheheen and White, would you rather have those dopes again?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ban 'em anyways.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

My only complaint if you want to call it that is I've never been partial to women with little short boy hair cuts. Beyond that I see no problems.

See, just a bit longer, 10x better :D

[​IMG]

12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

pixie cut is dope... ya'll mork ass busters be trippin

Gino230, joec and cha0s#242 like this.
  13. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

Those titties, tho.

Gino230, condon66 and MELK-MAN like this.
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Give me the mic.

418 likes this.
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Short do's are not my personal favorite but she pulls that off pretty damn well.

16. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Tracy Wolfson tasting "cammy cam juice" on the Auburn sideline was really important information!

To your quote, I'm conditioned now to expect a woman on the sideline and seeing a man there now seems weird.

17. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

You're crazy, she is good looking.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Listen, Mindy, if you're going to sling ghetto slang, get it right...mark ass bitch!

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yuns gotta put the cali twang on it.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Punks jump up to get beat down!

Sweatypants likes this.