1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT 58/48 (WHITE/BLACK)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by motorkas, Mar 12, 2016.

1. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

TEKNIC XCELERATOR SUIT SIZE 58/48
    White and Black, never crashed in. It was my brother's suit - he wore it for two seasons (about 10 Track Days). Great Suit - if it was my size I'd keep it. My brother is 5'11 200lbs and he wore hip and thigh pads and a back and chest protector underneath it with full mobility.

It's mostly white so it's a little dirty (but a good clean from Barnacle Bill or Lizzy Leathers will have it looking new). There's some wear where the knees grip the tank but it's cosmetic. . .I tried to give as accurate a representation of the wear and dirt as I could with pics.

Going to be at most N2 days this year and can bring it with. (shipping is not included except for Military - just my way of saying "Thanks" to those who serve(d)). . .

360.00 for CR's
    320.00 for Retired/Active Duty Military

Paypal as a friend or please include the fees. . .:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Worc_RSV

Worc_RSV Well-Known Member

3. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

My apologies for not updating sooner but it sold last night and I didn't get the message until this morning (same person who bought the gloves and he had already pay paled me the money).