1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Unemployed

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Good luck Jeff, I'm sure you'll find something better soon.

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

:mad: "You guys"? :confused: Careful Rick. I know where you live and I'm only minutes away. Don't make me come over there. :tut:

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You're always welcome. Kenny, on the other hand...

4. cMac

cMac Conservatively Libral

I joined the team yesterday. Sorry to hear hold your head up.

5. MR-MICROPHONE

Yes I know Mike. Thanks I'll keep that in mind.
    Thanks Rick. Augusta is a little far away and it's probably a little early for a decision right now but will make a note for sure. Thanks.

Thanks Dilly! So sweet! :)

6. MR-MICROPHONE

LOL!!

7. MR-MICROPHONE

Thanks all. Yeah could be worse.
    cMac, back at ya!

8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Not everyone here in Marietta has a clearance. I do know they do a pretty good background check, even with no clearance....I carry a sec, with multiple program briefs, including F35.

Glad to hear they are flying!...they are testing the USN carrier version, and the Marine STOVL version up there, correct?

I was out at Edwards during the JSF flyoff. That Boeing plane was a heap!:Puke: ....and that was during V22 also, man, that thing is amazing to watch.

Good luck Jeff...come on over and build some stuff....heres the website.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/aeronautics/

9. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

it sucks but unemployed for 2 months now shit is boring

10. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Jeff. Plus I heard you were sick Sunday. Feeling better? Andrea ended up with strep throat which started with vomiting... Did it get you too?

My company HD Supply seems to always have job openings all over. Check'em out. Let me know if I can help.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

Sorry to hear Jeff.

12. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Somebody feels left out......

13. dpullen

dpullen Member

That sucks Jeff! Good luck finding a new (and hopefully better) job. I'm glad that you have advance notice...

14. Damn Jeff, im sorry to hear about that. :( Best of luck to you.

15. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Anything a finance major coming out of college can do at lockheed? I'm instrument rated, I'll test the f35 if they need to! I did see something that was basically an f-22 salesman, but I don't think they'd want a college grad talking to govt. officials haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
  16. naked amy

naked amy Well-Known Member

Jeff, if none of these real jobs pan out you can always come be my personal physical therapist ;)

17. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Yeah we're comin back on track pretty well, we have been flyin the crap outta these things lately. I was stuck out at the hover pad for 5 hrs today! You'd be surprised what positions they are hiring for- give the site a shot!

18. ben833

ben833 Member

please send picture of yard and motorcycles.thanks

19. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Dang the luck Jeff! :down: Hope you get something before the end! :up:

20. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Should we start taking up a collection? I have one of those all glass half full (of coin) water bottles. The ladies at the bank would just love you if showing up carrying one of those :cool:

If that doesn't do it, I have some bikes in the garage that could use some wax and polishing. Maybe some tree trimming, fence mending and I think Susan's been talking about work in the flower beds :D

In all seriousness, sorry to hear news. No worries though... you're good people! It'll all work out for you :up: