1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Promotions New Policy

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Handicapped Racer, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Please call ahead before venturing out to one of our events, we may not be there, better yet, just ignore our schedule, it don't mean jack. I mean read the fine print, "Please use the schedule in the online registration system" and just ignore the huge ass events schedule on the front page,and also the Art School Schedule too.

"we did say schedules are subject to change" My bad we forgot to take the event off the page after we canceled it 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    even though what she said was, "events are subject to change with out notice" SERIOUSLY :eek:

Nesba ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. gixxer357

gixxer357 Well-Known Member

WOW!!!! :wow: Show up bike and all and nobody's home.

NESBA :up:

3. Handicapped Racer

nothing but frikkin deers, and 15 others feeling completely and utterly stupid, one dude was in the paddock by his lonesome setting up camp. Had to be a noob.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

i called a couple times to schedule njmp. i had never ridden with them. got an answering service and they didn't return the calls.
    so, i go online. part of the procedure is telling them the tracks you've ridden, what level you ride at, etc.

they put me in the novice group. :rolleyes:
    no offense to those riders but, i've been on tracks riding with that level either as a coach, instructor or whatever and it's plainly dangerous to try and enjoy my riding. i won't do it.

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Was this today or something?

6. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

weren't they busy moving to another location? I think i got one of those junk "notification" emails

7. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

Stay the rest of the week and go sight-seeing... :D

On Saturday Absolute is running the Lightning course:up:

8. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Was that today? Didn't they have a track day scheduled for yesterday and today? A friend of mine signed up a week ago for both days and rode yesterday.

9. Handicapped Racer

I had planned on going to T-bolt for Monday and Tues, then at the last min I went on their site to see what else was coming up. They had a Sumitt Main date, I checked, Double checked so I drove up to sumitt and no TPM.

10. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Oh dear....:Pop:

11. speedluvn

They should be tarred and feathered!

With no explanation and no adavnced warning :down:

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

NJMP was awesome yesterday :)

13. Handicapped Racer

Woulda came but my gps said I'd get there at like 1:15, so i just went home fell asleep.

When she hit me with, well you know our site does say event are subejct to cancellation with out notice. I wanted to say are you freakin crazy, no notice seriously, so i should just pack up drive 4 hrs and HOPE you're still there?

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

can you still make this a poll??

NESBA ROCKS
    NESBA S___S :D

15. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Did you pay in advance? Are there refunds being offered, or credit.
    Regardless of stated policy I think some attempt at notification should be given if an event is being cancelled. How could TPM reasonably expect people to sign up?

16. speedluvn

In this particular situtation, f@ck credit. I want a total refund. Why whould I take the chance on wasting more time and gas and tolls :rolleyes: using credit with an org that burned me once already.

Fool me once shame on . . . . .

17. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

I guess im one of the lucky ones that recvd an email notification when I originally registered for a 10/14 td-i got an email stating that it was cancelled and will be receiving credits for it.

so i ended up goin yesterday-10/25:up:

18. Handicapped Racer

That my issue, what if this was a Road A date, and I look at the schedule, pack up and go. Maybe I should start RSVP'n, Hey we all make mistakes but the attitude I got was like sorrythanxbye click.

19. MkIII

MkIII Active Member

This is all in referance to the canceled SPR date on 10/25.
    EVERYONE that was pre-registered for the event was notified by email that the event was canceled. We apologize that the event was never listed as canceled on the schedule page, however, IT WAS MARKED canceled and registration was closed if you tried to "rsvp" (ie pre-register for the event:Poke: ) Also,IF, you're in our database, you were sent a news flash that we have moved, and that some dates had been removed from the schedule. We tried to get the word out as best as we could but obviously missed the schedule page.
    I'm human..and I apologize to you and anyone else that had a wasted trip.

Marc

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hmmm,

The only time that ever happened to me was for the 14th at NJMP and they notified by email a couple weeks prior. But as was said I was already registered for the event. I never go to a TD without doing that. I don't want to chance it being full or something, or in this case the event was cancelled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.