1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tally results

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by promod, Feb 22, 2013.

1. promod

promod Well-Known Member

howdy vintage folks,,my bikes were not ready,,what a bummer,,dam i can't believe this happend to me ....tally is where i got the vintage bug ,hanging out that weekend- 8-2012---with rick and 50 joe...does any body know how we can get instant practice -quil.and race results from tally,,maybe mongo or somebody can post some results,,that sure would be fine,,i'm bummed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now its two and ahalf months till next vintage event,,,dam !!! did i say i was bummed,,dam,,,,.u heard about the kid that came running up to the train station all out of breath and the station manager told the kid ''looks like you didn't run fast enought !!!! the kid looked at the mananger and said ,,hell no mister ,,i ran plenty fast ,,but i started to dam late !!!!!!!!!!!!that was me dammit----steve....................................:stupid::stupid:

2. 70yamahaR5

70yamahaR5 Well-Known Member

Steve, I think mylaps.com is going to be about it and there will be some delay before they are uploaded, I believe. That and whatever posts those at the track can make here. Everybody remember to turn your GoPros on and post up your videos for those of us that can't be there.

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Results tonight are cold and wet.

4. promod

promod Well-Known Member

tally

bummer t.c.,,thanks at least this way we'll all know whats happining there. If tomorrow you or one of your buds have time post any info u can thro the day if possible into the afternoon final results etc. many thanks i'm sure from all who could not be there,,, as joe and his crazy crew say a large glass or good wine for all,,HEY that sounds really good !!!! thanks and be at barber so can thank you'll,,v-5 and v6lw at barber or bust !!dam i'm old......................:beer::beer:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have them up on mylaps every time I remember to post them.

6. promod

promod Well-Known Member

tally

thank you mongo !!!!! I think i'm losing it ,,went to my laps tried to sign in u-name and password ,,won't work ,,i'll keep trying ----thanks and hope the weather is clear and warm....steve.................:stupid:

7. 70yamahaR5

No worries, Steve, you don't need to log in to mylaps to view the results.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Exactly, the morning times are up and no log in needed to see the results portion of things.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

http://www.wera.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=869757

10. promod

promod Well-Known Member

tally

gary-mongo-rick,,got it thanks...morning session cool and damp i would think ,,2nd warmer and drying i'm guessing ,,guys going only few secs. diff. from 2012 tally times and they will get better ,,,wait till stickboys stones on joes heat cycle...yeehaaa,,,this ain't like being there but lots better than nothing---thanks again ,,i'll ck. back after work,,,,steve.......................:beer::bow::D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So first race is up - not instantly but the last bike is in T4 on the cool down lap...

12. promod

promod Well-Known Member

tally

mongo--you have lightening fingerstips mister,,good job dude !!!!!!!!:D:bow:

13. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Vintage grids look pretty good on mylaps. Congrats everybody.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  14. 70yamahaR5

Roger that and good to see some names there that haven't been out in awhile. I hope everyone had a safe outing and get those videos up when you can. Cheers!

15. promod

promod Well-Known Member

tally

ring-ding-ding your rite ,,,,good grids ,count 2 more riders ,me and rick we just got a late start....in each v5- and v6lw ...i saw a few other guys didn't make it ,,i'm surprized really,, must be dramas of some kind..joe and i chatted last week ,he was sure 2-3 more would be in each class,,thats like 5 riders short bummer for sure,,,well its on to barber ,bikes are close hope i don't catch the fuc$%#g flu or --get the shi%$s or some other drama befall me its only 2-mons. in the new year and its been a motherfu%$# you know what i mean,,dam things have got to step up,,if it was money ,,thats one thing ,,but what it is --is nobody gives a shi$%#,they don't do what thay say there gonna !!!!!!!is that a real word ,is that cool ???,,you know what i mean,,shi%$#---barber or ----------------steve,,thanks guys.................hell nhra top-fuel racing was easier than this at least when they said you'll have your pcs. on such and such date it happend ,,,and there all sorta crazy,,aw no way !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Quick synopsis.. Joe won everything, we got soaked and partied Friday night, had a great (dry) day Saturday.

A great day at Tally!

17. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

AAhemmmm Cough Cough....

Track dried out nicely and it was warm enough to get in some great laps.

On another note We got to see Charlie McEwan, and a BIG thanks Evelyne Sean and WERA for allowing them to part their truck along the inside fence so Charlie could watch the racing!

18. rd400racer

Yeah, sorry Bob.....you kicked ass yesterday! Imagine how I felt on my V5 RZ350 watching you go around me on your V3 RD400. I was saying to myself "this isn't supposed to be happening".

Beautiful machine you have there and you rode the piss out of it. My brother has some good pics of you. Your RD is a high mark that I have to make a mighty attempt to try and reach. Great to meet you and what a fine February day at Tally!

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So how'd you do rd?

20. rd400racer

Came in 5th out of 5 in the V6LW race. Couldn't come close to catching Joe P. and the entire Hawk gang.

Got a third in the V5 race and had an epic (to me anyway!) battle with young Draik for the entire 10 laps. Probably some of the most fun I've had in a while racing against him. My brother has some good pics of this race. I'll post them when I get them.