1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taco Mac, Alpharetta, 9/17

Discussion in 'General' started by Eddie845, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

Here is the lineup starting at 7pm. Our guest last week was Brian Drebber :D

7:00 pm
    Bike Week
    Dave Despain, host

7:30 pm
    Motorcyclist

8:00 pm
    Yamaha Race of Champions

9:00 pm
    FIM WORLD SUPERSPORT
    Germany

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I will be there. :D

3. gypsy99

gypsy99 Well-Known Member

I am going to try to make it.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll try but still unknown.

5. gypsy99

Where were all the wera folks? I do not think that I meet one wera person at taco mac. A lot of sportbikes.net folks however so I was thankfully not alone. I am sure to see you guys/gals the next time.

6. gypsy99

I forgot to mention that taco mac must be a hot stripper hangout on Tuesdays as well. ;)

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

There were about 8 of us sitting at a big table inside. Were you at the Taco Mac in Alpharetta?

8. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Stipper Hangout????

How come i was not notified of this "stipper hangout" - someone better have some answers!!! - I will surely be there next week-

9. gypsy99

I was there sitting outside with the other bike guys/gals. I got there about 30 minutes prior to the supersport race.

10. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

We were outside for about another hour in front of the door just BS'ing. Didn't you see us? We saw all the bikes leave the parkinglot too.

11. gypsy99

All of the bike guys look the same to me, helmet and riding jacket. This was the second week that I came and sat down with a table full of people and nobody knew anything about WERA. I sat at the table outside towards the side of the building.

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

We always sit on the inside and I don't think any of us ride our bikes there.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey now! Drebber and I both rode last week. Gypsy - when you got there last week (not two days ago) did you see a dual sport bike with super motard rims? It was parked next to the outside dining area.

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

If it's not raining next week, i'll probably ride my bike over. :)

15. gypsy99

I missed taco mac on the 10th but was there on the 17th and the 3rd. I will have to look inside if that is where you usually sit. If you see the typical racer (6'+,200+) that is me. I also ride a blue R1. See you all next week I guess.