1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swingarm Benefit: Superbike vs. Stock.

Discussion in 'General' started by vonstallin, Feb 28, 2012.

1. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

So, tell us, was it this guy, or another guy, still?
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>LATEST NEWS

Abbey Engineering currently manufactures and stocks swing arms. Abbey Engineering has no link to a previous company JMC. This company no longer trades and has gone out of business. Abbey now employs staff from JMC and has all the expertise to manufacture swing arms from its premises in the North West of England. Abbey Engineering currently employs over 60 people with a turnover in excess of £5 million. All new customer orders will be manufactured within 2-4 weeks.

I appreciate that some people are still waiting for parts from JMC. We are currently looking at options to try and assist the director from JMC but to date I have no further information.

Please contact our sales team if you require further assistance.

Regards

Chris Jones

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ehhh.....just strip the powdercoating from it leaving it bare Al and have a machine shop weld in a few bracing pieces, it'll look close enough :D

I think that's what they do in AMA SBK now. Initially they couldn't but I remember reading about Hayes' SBK had plated welded in to brace it.

3. Fastjedi350

Fastjedi350 Well-Known Member

I wish to god I could find one! I had to make mine from scratch.

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Seriously? :bow:

Pics of the work along the way would be cool, if you took any.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

I know where one is that is attached to a very trick R7/1 that happens to be for sale....

6. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Part of what got me started searching/googling info is a picture I found of Attack Kawasaki Swingarm. It was braced up on the inside.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I really don't know. I do know after looking at the change to the site I sent another email and I still haven't heard anything after a week. So maybe a "new" fake face but same old BS.

8. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

Attack Racing Swingarms:

Black is an R7 Kit swingarm modified to fit 2001-2002 GSXR1000SuperBike/FX.

Bare Aluminum is Factory Kawaskai ZX-7RR Kit swingarm as used on the 2004-2005 ZX-10R SuperBike (Extra Internal Bracing and lengthened)

Todd

Attached Files: