1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV Superbike For Sale $5000 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by grasshopper, Sep 16, 2015.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Turnkey race / track / street setup. This bike has low hours on it because it is my B / backup bike. The bike comes with a street title. It can be setup in three configurations with parts available. 1st setup is for track which is handle bars with number plates and race tail. 2nd setup is for track which is clip-ons and full body work with ram air setup. 3rd setup is street with lights. Comes with stock subframe and lightweight subframe for the track. This is a very good well setup bike with plenty of nice parts on it. It weighs about 325lbs with lightweight subframe on it. All safety wired and passes tech for WERA, AHRMA or CCS. The bike makes 85 hp on VP U4.4 and just above 80 with pump gas.
    - Yosh headers with delkevic slipon
    - Sharkskinz bodywork
    - SVR rearsets
    - Stock subframe
    - Lighweight subframe
    - Wood craft clipons
    - Ram air setup (Inlets on fairing and box which goes under tank)
    - 2 sets of wheels - set of Pirelli slicks mounted on one set with 10 laps on them and brand new set of Bridgstone rains mounted on the other set.
    - Front and rear captive wheel spacers
    - Vortex gas cap
    - Buell flyscreen fairing mounted on headlight assembly for the street
    - Brembo front master cylinder off Triumph 675R.
    - GSXR front calipers
    - Penske triple clicker fully updated to 2015 standards (SB Suspension) Sprung for 160lb rider
    - Stock forks with AK20 internals fully updated to 2015 standards (SB Suspension)Sprung for 160lb rider
    - Stock bored out carbs which work just about as good as 39mm flatslides
    - Motor (this is where the money is at). Anyone who has built a motor knows this is half the price of the 5k I’m asking.
    o 3mm overbore Wiseco Pistons
    o Yosh Cams
    o Falicon Supercrank
    o Carrillo H Beam Rods
    o Cryo treated undercut trans
    o Manual cam chain tensioners
    o New clutch fibers, metals and springs
    o Leakdown test and valve clearance test all good earlier this year
    - Bike can come with spares as well.
    o Spare sprockets
    o Spare clip ons
    o Spare foot peg controls
    o Spare wheels (as stated above)
    - I can include old school tire sox warmers as well. They work just fine
    - You can have all listed above for 5k. If we start taking parts, spares off the price can go down quite a bit

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Waa Waaa WHAT!?!?!?!?!

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

It's my B bike. I'm keeping the A bike. I hate having the bike in the garage because it temps me to go for street rides which is nothing but trouble.

I want a KTM300EXC to do Enduros with. I miss that kind of riding.

I'm willing to entertain trades and I am flexible on the price.