1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SV Cheetah bodywork question

Discussion in 'Tech' started by wera176, Mar 1, 2003.

1. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about getting Cheetah bodywork for a '01 SVS. My question is will the Cheetah bodywork fit easily with a '99 GSXR750/600 fairing stay? If not, what will? There seems to be alot of good bodywork out there for roughly the same price, so I'm just trying to see what will work with what I've got.

Thanks!

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I have Cheeta in stock.The bracket is from a 01/02 GSXR.

3. wera176

Re: Re: SV Cheetah bodywork question

Thanks, Expert 317. I'm assuming by your response that the 99 won't work without some issues...

At this moment I am only planning on buying the upper first as I am waiting for another bike to sell, blah, blah, blah... Just trying to get it on the track, not nec. ready for WERA. Anyhow, do you sell the upper only (and perhaps the fender) or do you need to sell the whole set at once? I will be getting the entire set, just not all at one time. Email me a price or whatever if you don't mind, I'd rather buy from a racer...

How's the superbike SV project going? I have that radiator I bought from you awhile back mounted, but due to the temp I haven't filled it yet. Probably this week...

Anyhow, here's my email address:

[email protected]

It's a new account so I'm not 100% sure it works yet so flash me a message here if you email me. Thanks!

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: Re: SV Cheetah bodywork question

Not working.Call me for info.

5. wera176

Re: Re: Re: Re: SV Cheetah bodywork question

Your right! Somebody must have changed my message! ;)

My actual email address is [email protected]

You can either try to email me again, or pop me a message with the best time to call.

Thanks and sorry about the fat-finger! :D

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SV Cheetah bodywork question

you have mail:)