1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki to quit MotoGP

Discussion in 'General' started by ajcjr, May 2, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

EWC will also stop. No more involvement in motorsports

2. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

This is the weirdest thing so far for me.

The information coming out almost second-hand is a bad look. You'd think the initial announcement would have been more official, or at the least, a reactive announcement would have been made quickly after the information got out through the various media channels.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is the capex death spiral hard at work. Go to a Sears or Kmart and you’ll see the stark retail equivalent. Terrible looking stores, shitty inventory, etc.

Their only way to survive long term is acquisition, they’re not going to grow organically enough to right the ship. American investors would’ve fired the board long ago.

Bruce and Rdrace42 like this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:rtfrb:

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

Bye Felicia....

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

henry_carlson and BigBird like this.
  8. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Totally agree, but to me Superctoss titles revolve around luck and ultimate confidence. Ken seems to have his share of bad luck and at times during a season shows where he has all the confidence that he is #1, but will have something happen that shakes that mentality. Some of his crashes would wreck any normal human’s resolve. My hat is off to all of those riders.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah