1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki GSX-S750Z

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Apr 21, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Would be a brilliant cheep strong bike to Bling up a bit to your own tastes

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

It's like a Brutale but shitty.

3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

And at what, half the price tag? 75% the price tag? It's built to price.

4. Magmadragoon

Magmadragoon Active Member

Rather buy the SFV650 instead and save $800

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Kinda wish I was in the market for a bike. That has to be some of the best $8190 you can drop on a street bike.
    [​IMG]

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Fukin traitor, Im coming to find ya

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I made a map for ya. :up:

Attached Files:

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup:

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

With a crate of uppercuts?

10. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

And I have now received it, so I'll catch up!

:beer:

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Mine was in the mail today. :)

12. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

13. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

No doubt.
    I was seriously in the market for one of these two bikes (before I went in a completely diff direction). I wanted to like the GSX-S, but the brakes, suspension, relative lack of power and other massive cost-cutting measures were a big turn-off.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Sooo ummm, what direction did you finally go, inquiring minds want to know! :D

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Both ways?

:D

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I get that. My point is that Suzuki has been the least imaginative major manufacturer I can think of. This is a milquetoast parts bin bike.

Booooo...

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers. So long as I swim in streightish line, it will not take long then:bow:

18. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I bought an FZ09 in Oct. 2013, right after they came out. I had done enough research before hand to KNOW when I bought it, the suspension was going to be the weak link of the bike. IT WAS! By December I had changed out the rear shock for a Penske double clicker and the front fork springs to springs that are the right weight for me. In addition, I went with a heavier fork oil. That took care of a very big part of the suspension issues. This past winter, I sent the front forks off for some revalving and the improvement was even more pronounced. I'm very happy with the suspension on the bike now. I also got a re-flash in early 2014 to help smooth out the fueling issues of the rather abrupt throttle. I added an Arrow full system and while the ECU was being re-flashed, they also put in the proper mapping for the Arrow. I've added bits and pieces that make the bike look more appealing to me, but once the suspension was squared away and the fueling issue straightened out, the bike is pretty damn awesome. And just so there is no question, that 847cc triple motor is a Monster.

19. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Took my "B" race bike (gix6) and made it a street bike again. I did say completely different...
    But back on topic... I was set on the FZ09, if I was buying new.