1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki GSX-S750Z

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Apr 21, 2015.

1. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. Would be a good street bike. Very basic, nothing fancy. They even removed the fakeass Brembo's.

BUT...it is priced at only $8100 to compete with the new FZ's.

Suzuki hasn't developed anything or given us anything new in a decade, so I reckon they are making up for it by using their old shit to make different models.

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I think it is a naked Katana

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

They had one outside the Yosh display at Road Atlanta this weekend... Cool bike IMO

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

does this have SRAD?

6. Ty

Ty Well-Known Member

Apparently the FZ-08 made Yamaha so much money Suzuki had to jump in.

7. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

The FZ8 that they dont make anymore?

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

no one said Suzuki is a front runner in anything :Poke:

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I was going to say something to that effect, because my streetbike is in fact a naked katana 750...

i'm sure this weighs a LOT less, delivers 25+ more horsepower, and has better suspension even in stock trim, but mine cost $500...

10. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

It's cool looking, but it's a parts-bin bike using 20 year old parts. The FZ09 is a better bike for the same money.

11. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

This bike has been in Europe a few years now. The engine has been tuned down so don't expect GSXR-750 levels of power. This is the 04-05 spec 750 engine. Its a little on the heavy side but I've sat on one its a nice streetbike and with a few exhaust mods and other inexpensive tweaks it would be nice. At the $8k price point its a good deal. The Z version is over the $8k range with special paint the base which I think looks good in matte black is $7999. FI fueling is spot on unlike what Yamaha threw out their with their FZ-09s early on.

Haters gonna always be hating though:rolleyes:

12. Ty

Ty Well-Known Member

Did they stop making it because they couldn't couldn't keep up with the demand? I think not. They can't give the fuckers away.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I'd blast around the streets on that

14. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I will add this as well the handlebar position/feel on the Suzuki made the FZ09 feel like a cruiser :D very aggressive stance from the handlebar on the Zook just think elbows up :cool:

15. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Sam Fleming rode the GSX-S750 and his report is in the May 2015 issue of Roadracing World.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I would go w the Yamaha.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Quoted for...you know ...posterity and future uses :D

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Loyalty only goes as far as my wallet."- DaveK

I'm sure he said it at some point. Every day probably

19. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member