1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Cup Finals on TV

Discussion in 'General' started by Morgan, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

So....how 'bout that schedule. Any additional information that can be given will be appreciated.

:)

2. RacerGSX

RacerGSX Well-Known Member

comcast help

Anyone know what time, channel and name it is listed for comcast? I have FSN with comcast but all I saw listed was FA cup review for sat and sun and I am not sure what that is.

3. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me what time & day that will be on in Nashville, Tn.... It's Central time. BUT! The schedule shows about 58 different central tmes.....

HELP!!!!!

4. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Of course you can't. We live in the void-of-anything-cool state.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

On Sport South it's on at 1:30am and 10:30am Eastern - Sunday morning.

6. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Hey, I found it!

DishTV, Sunday at 10:30 and 2:00 on FOXCN and FOXMW.

7. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

I can't find anything about it on the fox sports website :confused: Does anyone have a tv guide type website where I can find it?

8. Nguyen

Nguyen Well-Known Member

Wera94

I am central time zone in Jackson,Tn I'm with charter so my My DVR is set to record it at 12:30 am Sunday morning. My Tivo is set to record at the same time with Direct TV channel 630. Don't know if it will help you but we are pretty close.:up:

9. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Mongo, I didn't see it on their site so are you saying it will be on tonight (tomorrow really :D ) @ 1:30 am and tomorrow morning @ 10:30. I'm assuming are programming is probably the same.?

Thanks,

Rick

10. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

FUCK!

The schedule in the first post was wrong. The race was shown today at 12:30 in the Detroit area. I missed it!:mad:

11. jpmarm

jpmarm Justin Marm

Mongo - TiVo

Can you Tivo the cup show and play it @ VIR with the AMA races like you did last year?

Thanks.

12. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Oops! Just read the above outburst as "MERDE!"