1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit photos??

Discussion in 'General' started by timspeed, Jun 10, 2003.

1. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

I always look forward to checking out the pictures of my last race when I get to work the week after. Do any of our mid-atlantic photographers have any from summit??

2. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Yeah, I'd like to see them too. Especially a crash in race 3, turn 3, novice 444.

3. dumpkan dave

dumpkan dave Well-Known Member

I want some photos also.... someone out there must have taken some..... and i am curious if anyone got my lowside in turn 1 during race 3 (7th of the day)

4. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

hey dave,
    i think i was right behind you when you crashed in t1 in that race....i tried late breaking you int the corner on the inside but apparently i didnt do it enough and you got into the corner first and lost your rear end....i was on a red f4 #679 sound about right?

paul

NOV# 679

5. dumpkan dave

Paul,

It could be right.... i really do not recall.... i do know that i did lose the front.... it started sliding... and i had time to go.. oh sh**.......LOL.... oh well it is part of racing

6. willie

willie Well-Known Member

Hey Paul,
    How did you make out in race 7? I think I passed you in t3-t4 area but not sure. I was waiting for you to motor me down the front straight but you never came back by.

7. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

willie,
    yes now that you say something i remember seing you motor around me and lay your bike way down coming into t3, i dont know if i got behind some other people or what but i actually kept thinkin i was going to see you again but i never did......i enjoyed the battle in the rain immensly tho. it is allways a good time when you can race againss someone who passes you back and forth and so on, makes it interesting........you going to nelson next week?

paul
    nov 679

8. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

oh yeah i think i finished like 39 or 38

9. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Dear photographers,

If you took pictures from Summit on 6/7-9 and will be posting them, please let me know.

Sorry guys, I just wanted to get back to the reason for this thread. Hopefully we will see our cool selves soon in some groov-ay shots.

10. willie

willie Well-Known Member

Rev395

Yeah I had a good time. It was a little slick running the d.o.t's in the rain but it teachs you good throttle control!

I won't be heading to nelson next week, to far of a drive for me.
    :(

I think I'll be be hitting CMP in july.

get that rc51 fixed yet?

11. dumpkan dave

Come on..... someone out there was taking pictures!?
    anyone............... anyone... buller... buller......:)

12. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

nope rc-51 is still sidelined...hopefully will have an answer if it is going to be warrantied tommorow....

as far as the pictures go guys i dont think any of the usual photo people were there, they all were at the other race.....