1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by stickboy274, Jun 4, 2012.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Me?

Six :D

Not a lifetime though :(

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Not enough. You get no say. Shut yer piehole newbie

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Vegetarian meals available at concession during Cycle Jam and the GNF.

And organic coffee.

4. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Fuck... how many do you have?

5. stickboy274

more than you sucker.

I also have several pit bull boxes full of trophies and plaques.

6. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

That is a good point.

For example, I have a WERA Championship.

And, again, just for example, Davie Stone does not.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I have like 30+ trophies? That and the 6 plates has to at least let me have like one opinion a week or so :(

8. stickboy274

You need to get on the grid. 30+pffft. I filled a dinning room table in a year or two alone.Do the math for me. Feb of 1995 to now? I've been racer, crashtruck, tire dood, cornerworker, scoring (pre transponder), crasher, winner.

I've may have almost paid my dues.

9. "almost" being the key word.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

$5 to the person who kicks the sand outta stick's vagina! Another $ 10 if you then poop in his trophy box.

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

If I can find his trophy box, Ill poop in it for sure.

But I am not TOUCHING his box, I hear it is a bit stinky and has sand in it. And he might like me touching his box.

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

I live real close to Sticks "other job"......I'll swing by and flatten a tire tomorrow.....that outta cheer him up. He'll likely get sunburned before he gets it changed!

13. MGarrett50

MGarrett50 Ready. Set. Go.

I started at about the same time, and have done all those things too (except for the tall, skinny, rubber salesman part.) I think that's obviously enough to allow you to voice an opinion.

And just like mine, it's still not gonna matter. :D

14. stickboy274

I'm not to worried about you showing up anywhere near a racer, even and old one like me.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the rider.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're also one of only two people to ever win a championship on a bike I owned :D Granted the other person had to put a bit more effort into his...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're on your own for good coffee same as all of us but the concession stand does sell fries for the veggies. You're welcome :D

18. stickboy274

Ok, I've got some more. dads of kid racers. This is hard. You are just as in the mix as anyone getting on track when you start out. The downside is most are lunatic soccerdads and rarely say anything that make sense. The ones that do make sense rarely make a big deal about things. The masses will have to decide that one

Sponsors of racers have no say. They have a contract with the racer. If they don't like what they are getting for their dollar they need to take it up with the racer. that's who is working for them.

Mongo, I worked for it. I'm just more clever than the average racer.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but most of them can stand in the sun without their shirts off for 5 minutes and not turn into a freckled eggplant. 10 minutes and you burst into flames.

20. stickboy274

Very true. My people invented spontaneous human combustion