1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STONER has Gone to Honda

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jun 17, 2010.

1. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

in that photo it looks like stoner refuses to acknowledge the bike with his arms crossed, like what is this thing, I dont ride these. HAHA

I dont think rossi mis spoke at all, he will have a ride next year period. I would say yeah thats pretty much guaranteed. I doubt Lernzo is going anywhere, he has a great chance of wining the title this year, Yamaha would be idiots to let him leave. I think Pedrobot is gone maybe to suzuki? That would be interesting. Dovi seems to do really well on the factory Honda he's not mid pack not bad. Stoner is going to cost Honda a ton of money, the guy ruins bike after bike. Im surprised Ducati would even have the cash reserves to serve Rossi an offer, LOL. Silly season is so early this year......

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

His wording wasn't like it was confidence he'll be hired by someone, it was more as if it were a done deal.

Ducati has Marlboro money, they can offer more than Yamaha and Fiat combined by a lot. Not really even in the same realm of cash availability.

3. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Or eveh Checa - :crackup:

Strange ,seems silly season is starting early this year - I think Rossi is gonna do what Rossi wants - if he want to stay put, then stay put he will -Pedroasa can retire for all I care - d-bag -

4. Rx3

Rx3 1%

5. streetfight3r

streetfight3r Well-Known Member

I thought Repsol pretty much dictates that a Spanish rider be on the team? Wouldn't that mean Dovi is more likely on the way out that Pedrosa?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where ever Pedrosa goes, Puig goes with. Do any teams really want to deal with Alberto Capri Pants?

Then again, Puig does hold the keys to the Repsol cash.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Repsol is in their final year of sponsorship under current contract.

8. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

i don't think repsol care anymore if they have a spanish rider or not they just want the number 1 plate in repsol colors

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm, Stoner did have to give up his Red Bull sponsorship when he went to Ducati. That couldn't have been chump change.

10. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

:D