1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squid? Skill? or Crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZxMoke, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Looks like he is pushing the bike to a gas station.

3. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

what...its just a guy who wasnt too sure about himself walking his bike down the hill

4. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

He's not walking the bike lol , click the right arrow to see the slow mo pics

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Why is he "pushing" it downhill?

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

It looks more like he is walking

But if he is what they call "skitching", hanging off the side of the bike dragging his feet, to be honest it is REALLY easy. All of your weight is actually on the arm over the tank.

Sadly I know this from my squidly stunna' days

7. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I donno what its called but he's asking for trouble... and he is not walking it by the looks of the other pictures. Its a slide show and if you keep click next picture you will see the whole turn

8. MrOneNut

MrOneNut Well-Known Member

After looking at some of those pics, all I have to say is road rash. I imagine he will show up on youtube after losing control of that Honda and it will be funny!

9. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

And not an Icon vest or helmet mohawk in site. Go figure.....

10. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

The bike would tip over if he was walking it and pushing it away from his body.

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

It really is not hard.

Think the last part of this save, but done on purpose (the part where his feet are on the ground.). His weight is supported on the tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHLR9KEhmRE

The hardest part is getting back on the first time, until youfigure out to cross the outside leg over the inside one to put it on the proper peg.

12. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I donno man I still would never attempt to do this. I guess everyone to their own but it just screams road rash to me :Poke:

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I like the helmet, t shirt, shorts and gloves. Good call. that's all you need to protect in a crash.

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I never said it was smart, especially in Tshirt and blue jeans. I just said it is easy :D

15. These guys have obviously never seen Biker Boyz. :Pop:

16. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Is he one of the knobs who complain about the fuzz busting fun-loving bikers for no reason down the Gap?

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol, that pic is epic! At least he's got leg hair to mix in with the gravel that embeds itself in his flesh.

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Look at me.. Look at me!!

19. teambastrd07

teambastrd07 Well-Known Member

20. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Double jointed elbow. Both of my buddie's are like that. Effin gross... :D