1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOILER** better watch out, biaggi's on the V5honda next year!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Sep 19, 2002.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

2. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

************Spoiler, Biaggi is a Wuss**************

Bag-o is so full of sh@t. Read his quote over at http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.html
    Jeez, When Biaggi was negotiating with Yamaha a couple of years back he refused to sign because Yamaha wouldn't give him a grand piano. I wonder if Max made Honda cough up two push mowers and an outboard?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2002
  4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

most fast guys today are wusses. {ceptin' gobert} :D

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

honda is stacked!! guess they are the odds on fav, especially since it looks like the field will be full of them. yamaha needs some riders (CALL EDWARDS!)

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know, The interview in this months RRW makes Checa seem like one hardcore Mother F@cker.
    Oliver is a sick little b@stard as well. I almost expect him to go to the grid with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. :eek:

7. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Now he'll be even more pissed off when Valentino beats him because he can't blame the bike. :D

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Ok....I just looked at RRW website...

I looks like it's going to be the MotoHonda Championship next year...HRC seems to be fielding 75% of the bikes...

Who is Yamaha gonna have...???....I hope they are not counting on Checa to be their #1 rider.... He has ability but IMO he's hopelessly unconsistent...

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, cyclenews is saying Yamaha may be down one more rider:
    http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=3888

Suzuki is the team that seems to have no sponsor and NO ONE riding for them. :mad: At least Yamaha has Checa. :)

10. 418

418 Expert #59

...I'm sure Junior will be more than happy to sing at the doted line....for another lackluster year on the Suzook...

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

So where is Edwards going anyway? Is he going where all the other washed up factory guys go...Erion:D?

12. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

Max Biotchie will cry about the tires when he gets his ass handed to him by Rossi, Katoh, and Checa next year. And don't let Hopper or Nicky beat him...........

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

********Spoiler :D****************

Colin has a letter of intent (or so it's reported) to Ride Red next year.

Ducati Red!!!:cool:
    Take that ya HRC Beyotches! :D

14. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

Yeah.. But its only a letter of intent...

Come on Yamaha... Step up and take your boy back (to GP)!!

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!