1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spinal cord research

Discussion in 'General' started by YAM#849, Jun 11, 2002.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well.... that's not exactly true. he's responded to me before. i just have never called him a dumbass. {he isn't}

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

John & I are both grads of PSS (bottom 1/3 of the class)

People Skills State

Goooo State...........

3. gpwannabe

gpwannabe Well-Known Member

I still hold first prize, he called me an asshole and even sent me an email to that effect!

4. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

A lot of folks give to charity to feel good about themselves, some do it because they believe in it. I personally would rather give to the Ronald McDonald House rather than the air fence fund, but I have given to both. John believes racers should help racers, but racer injuries are accidents, racers are not vicitims. Pete belives you should give help to those who had no choice in the matter,you don't get born into a wall.

Both are right, but Pete...you'd have to be a dumbass yourself to believe anyone with kids would have a calloused approach to helping children like you have suggested JU has.

I couldn't care less who gets what money from whom, right now I want Papa and Richard to recover, no donation no matter how large is going to impact them in any way. When they heal up, then you guys can fight about who deserves charity.

Mark Novak (so I'm not blamed of being just Tex:D

5. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

you guys make me puke. let's all be on ulrich's sack! o, do i not count on the bbs cause i dont have x amount of posts. O yeah, burp wilson, Gobert seems to like me why cant you. he knew he would get a "flamming" when he posted that noise. word

6. peterhaulintail469

tex,

you are right, i am right, Ulrich is right. I know he doesnt feel that way about kids, only responding to his written word. that's what this is all about on the BBS isnt it?

we all want papa, and Richard to do well and get back on here to argue with everyone again! we are all on the same team on that note.

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it's flaming. flamming is something you do on a snare drum. i'm not on ulrich's sack. no one one here has argued with him more than me fu%kstain. it's just you sound like a fuc&ing idiot!! gobert would think you are an idiot too. your momma called, she says it's time to go home. BEEYOTCH!!:p

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

How ya been Brad?? I have all but given up on the internet since i got to Atlanta. I still owe you a dotted eye:D

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i missed you and the giant WERA trailer at the kahuna. maybe at the next WERA road A event you can be my designated dumbass. since you are a crunchy do-gooder now!!!:p

10. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I was at RA for all of ten minutes, so you would have had to work fast to find me.

I guess if I'm a crunchy do-gooder now, you are off the hook on the black eye:D

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

where's my pheeeeewwwwww smilie?:D

12. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

Pitt...what did you expect from someone who hates novices soooo much, that he managed to get himself and his son born as experts. You should have seen that argument....classic! I am sure I am on asshole status right under gpwannabe on that one.

But...I know why you took offense to JUs assertion earlier, and while it was biased somewhat...you do have a point. There is no comparison between someone with a born deficiency, and a person that went in fully cognizant of the danger. I believe both deserve equal attention and donations....but for someone to compare a racer and a handicapped child.....that is asinine.

Brad, Gobert is looking for his cock....spit it out will ya? I would bet you $100 to a bucket of soup...that Gobert would recognize Pitt over you...He might even say..."hey pitt...whos the wanker thats got my shlong in his mouth?"

Wanna give it? Gotta take it!

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and the hits just keep on coming. oh, one thing. every day i get to wake up and be me. you have to be you. how sad.

14. WERA

WERA Administrator

Actually Peter I believe people aren't taking what you said seriously because rather than present your views in a rations manner you immediately resorted to the adolescent tactic of calling names.

You're such a dumb ass, don't you know you could have made a much better argument for your dumb ass point of view if you hadn't been such a dumb ass by starting off calling JU a dumb ass.

See what I mean? Both paragraphs say the exact same thing - which one would you take seriously?

Like most of the world I tend to put some of the worth of peoples views in their presentation of those views...

15. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

ROTFLMBO:D

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

tex, it's ROTFLMMFAO!!! got it. such a quaker!!:rolleyes: :p

17. peterhaulintail469

hey burp wilson,

your mom called collect, and I answered only because I want my toothbrush back. Gobert loves me kid, maybe it's cause we (fremantle crew) took him in when he was tested at Mid-o in 1998. Maybe if you knew him he might tell ya a story about it........biotch?

it's cool though Gobie needs groupies too. I have read stuff that you and Ulrich have posted back and forth, mostly on the "pissed or peeved" thread, i like your style when it comes to writing "put downs" , but you are a groupie on this one.......... besides, you are the leader of a one man hand band so it dont mean anything to me, jerkoff.:D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

more mindless prattle!! stay tuned folks.eventually he'll say something intelligible.

BTW i sold gobert the most excellent half pound of colombian gold. but i guess a room for the night is good too.:rolleyes:

19. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Relatively speaking, spinal cord research is underfunded.

Non-motorcycle people won't be lining up to support any fund to benefit motorcycle racers paralyzed in motorcycle racing crashes.

The motorcycle industry sends millions to cute kid research charities every year. Good for them, that's great. I love kids, I love working with kids.

But OEMs support those kid charities and don't support spinal cord research. My perception is that they don't want to get near the issue of what can happen with a little bad luck on a motorcycle. And there's nothing I can do about it, I've tried.

So, by wishing out loud that just a small percentage of those millions got diverted to spinal cord research, I have become a dumbass? Because I don't have a rider number list (never mind that I don't even know what organization the number is from, if any) and I am not enough of a computer guy (I'm a word guy) to figure out how to get one, I'm even more of a dumbass?

And I'm ignorant? And a personal comment on the BBS has something to do with Roadracing World? And telling somebody something in an e-mail proves something else?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea...

You guys might look at it differently if you had a few friends in wheelchairs, and now, with Papa, maybe you do...

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

waiting on another WITTY reply pete!!:rolleyes: