1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Atlanta/ Griffin, GA

Discussion in 'General' started by luckyhat12, Aug 15, 2006.

1. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

Is there anyone around this part of GA? My co-worker and former roomate's 30th birthday is tomorrow and we were trying to find something to do to get him out because he has to be here working on that day. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know the braves are out of town this week so that knocks that one out. We have been to the only bar that jumped out at us and I wanted to see if there was anywhere else to go if there were any locals around on here.

Chris

2. Calamari68

Calamari68 Well-Known Member

how many ppl? I may have some Braves (4) tickets Monday night the 21st. sec. 208 row 7. I will check if you are interested. I know it's not tomorrow but it may be a nice treat for your friend. I don't think I will be going so you could have them.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  3. luckyhat12

There are 3 of us on my team that will be back here on monday. I am interested. How far away are you?

4. :crackup: He said something to do in Griffin area:crackup: You could watch the trailer trash drive by, or stand outside the prison dressed as woman, or you could get out of that shithole of a town and drive into Atl! LMAO not trying to give you a hard time...just pokin fun! We have customers down there and I hate going down there. Calamari...you going to the Cubs/Braves game Sun...next month? If so let me know.

Mike

5. Calamari68

yeah, I do have the tickets! I can mail them if you want, just PM me an address.

6. tim503

tim503 Well-Known Member

Hey! I resemble that remark! :p My great great grand daddy used to own about 2000 acres of farm land around griffin. Things kinda went down hill in that area though, after the war. Sounds like things still haven't ever gotten better around there. :D :Poke:

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Wheres my tickets?? :Poke: :D

8. Calamari68

You have to wait for Hockey season!:up:

9. luckyhat12

Hey Calamari, Did you get my PM???

10. Calamari68

Sure did! Tickets went out yesterday afternoon.

11. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

yeah forget S.Atl and just head into midtown/highlands or buckhead... plenty of cool bars/clubs to hit.

I highyl recommend getting hammered somewhere CHEAP and then saving your dollars so you can hit the Pink Pony. GIGGITY!!!!

12. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Not a bad plan, not at all....... :D

13. luckyhat12

Calamari Rocks!!

I really appreciate the tickets. We had a good time and the seats were in a great spot for watching the game.

Thanks again, I will have to get you a beer at Road A.

Chris

14. Calamari68

:up: No problem man! Glad you had a good time.:beer: