1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sopranos

Discussion in 'General' started by kaoyagi, Jun 10, 2007.

1. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

Frank's right.

I feel stupid.

Now, just like OR, I'm going to show my co-workers how bright and insightful I am.

2. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

I KNEW Mongo was behind the entire Sopranos thing :wow: :D :beer:

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

last Seinfeld: sucked
    last Mash: sucked
    last Twin Peaks: sucked
    last Sopranos: sucked

its a trend. the reason these things get to a last episode is the writers are tapped out of ideas.

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Just curious. What ever happened to Gilligan and that bunch? Did they git rescued? :confused:

5. bluedevil

bluedevil Well-Known Member

I will... I only had HBO for the Soprano's.... Right after my free promo expires this month.. Whacked!

6. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

That is pretty cool I have to admit...didn't occur to me that closer inspection/investigation of the surroundings in the restaurant would be significant like that.

Kudos to Chase for making the effort.

7. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

The last episode of Six Feet Under, OTOH, was just about the best TV I've ever seen.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

And there never was a last Deadwood which really sucks, so add the final episode last year to your list!

BTW: the onion rings were poisoned; the part time burger-flipper was a female impersonator/stripper Tony fired in season 2.
    Also, the cat was Christopher reincarnated. Believe it!!!

mmfoor

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I replayed the ending for over 30 minutes this morning. (Hey, i'm addicted same as everyone) I checked for every last detail and came up blank. I'm sorry, nothing in that last scene adds up and to try and say it does is wishful thinking.

Bottom line is the ending dissapointed major. (It's not serious enough for me to cancel HBO though)

10. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

At $85 a clip for the DVD set, I won't be participating even with the $17 I saved by cancelling HBO.

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

p2p is your friend. Everything not worth paying for is free. (just kidding, all you copyright nuts)

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

:D WERD!

13. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I'll still keep HBO for Entourage.... I live vicariously through Johnny Drama.

Funniest moment. Classic Paulie. He overeats at Bobby's funeral reception. Sits down next to a young female (Bobby's cousin) and unzips his fly. Glances back, with a "hey baby do you like my junk?" stare.

She smiles back. :)

14. dabutracing

dabutracing Well-Known Member

actually there is an interview with that guy and he is only credited as playing "Man in members only jacket" and he said himself its the only time he has been on the show. So its not the same actor. Also the two black guys arent the same, one of them was killed when they tried to whack Tony. I think the whole point was to show that Tony will be forever looking over his shoulder and its never over. I thought about the whole screen going black because you never see it coming but the most obvious hit man would be the guy walking to the bathroom and i dont think he would rip that scene straight from the Godfather. I think all that stuff was put there so that we would argue and think about it all the way till the movie comes out lol.

15. ginko

ginko Well-Known Member

Stolen from Slashdot with an interesting take:

16. VFRacer-R

VFRacer-R Don't you know who I am?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Good thoughts there.

...and so did the ending! :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you folks, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitstaff! :crackup:

Anyway, I had a little revelation after reading Frank's post. I only wish I had thought of that.

17. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

NO, Christopher was the DEAD RAT that Tony said the cat was staring at behind the wall. Only he was hanging on the wall.;)

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Not the same actor, the guy in the final scene just got hired for that episode. http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-06092007-1360360.html

19. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

he had a panic attack and black out.......

Viper

20. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

:crackup: