1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some SBK pics...

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackStar, Jun 2, 2008.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I'm sorry, I like smart women. ;)

Maybe that's why I don't have one... I keep getting the smart ones. I did keep the first one for almost 20 years though. :p

I may have to try me a stupid one next. :D

2. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

wierd, I am actually tinkering around with shots from that Miller weekend right now. Any requests for a race photo?

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

yes... any and all pics with hawt girls in them... :D

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Make sure bikes don't get in the way of the hotties. :p

5. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

hate you guys

6. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Think Mormon, not Jew. The top-teir of LDS church is called a temple.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know why anybody would choose a dumb chick if they could have the same model in smart.

8. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

because if she was smart, she wouldn't be with you :D (not you specifically... you know what I mean)

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Trust me I know. My entire family is Mormon except for my folks who said, "Um no." My entire family is from Ogeden and SLC. In fact it was my family who was part of the original group of Mormon settlers who found SLC.

I just remembered Mormons being weird and going to Temple on Saturday night. I think I got it mixed up with the other weird religion who go to Saturday noon mass. Maybe I'm confused there too...as I don't go to church.

10. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Shit, you're LDS royalty then, go get some of that tithe money you're entitled to :D

I think the Jewish faith goes to church on Saturday. the Mo's definitely do not go on Saturday, they're stuck at church for 3 hours during prime NLF time.