1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think he'll be able to stop himself with the rhetoric but he won't push too far.

cav115 likes this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, if you look up every damned time you go outside and hear someone whistle, then I would say that it is pretty effective.

The thing that the left can't understand about Iran and it's impending payback is that if they do, it just plays right into the hands of "setting back the nuclear program for decades". That was the whole reason for the "agreement". The need for an agreement can be vaporized in about 2 seconds, country wide.

cav115 likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Iran can't afford to pay for a war right now. Trump has them pissing their pants
    over what he'll do if they try to avenge the general. They have a lot to lose here.

speeddaddy, kangasj and ducnut like this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This.
    They pissed through Obama's donation to the cause and the sanctions have them financially crippled. They completely and publicly have abandoned the nuke agreement, so the EU is not siding with them at all. There will be a bunch of idle threat sabre rattling type shit and maybe a low level attack or two that is below the threshold of a serious U.S. response, and likely not a direct U.S. object. Pestering a ship or two in Straight of Hormus perhaps.

kangasj and ducnut like this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

All true. Also remember the mullahs are on shaky ground. It won't take much effort to help the people overthrow them. The media is definitely not talking about that.

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Yep. Soulnomo raped Iran’s National Treasury to pay for his stupid proxy wars. Without help from the outside, they are on fumes.

8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Them old boys is brain dead. :rolleyes:

blkduc likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. They attacked our airbase? I pray our soldiers are ok. I pray we unleash holy hell on them now. That’s an attack on US Soil and an attack on a US Military institution in a week or so.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I've read some crap online that the bases may have already been empty/unoccupied.....any word on whether or not that is the case?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

From what I heard no one was hurt so why retaliate?

It will be interesting to see details. What were the 'ballistic missiles' (what class) and did we fire off any Patriots. Oh and were Patriots on hand and not fired (as might occur if the shot was known to be a whiff). Hope I can find info beyond CNN level stupid.

14. Spang308

I agree. This was their "saving face" response. Trump should, as politely as he is capable of, lay down the law without specific threats and move on. This "retaliation" was completely expected. If we killed their #1 point man on terror and they retaliated by blowing a few holes in a desert air base with no casualties, we win.

Rico888 likes this.
  15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

It’s all they could do. If they hit anything important or killed anyone, they’re toast. Fired 15, but only 11 landed. Badass slingshot you got there dawg. And, of course the state run media in Iran claims 80 US service members killed, with helicopters and drones destroyed. Baghdad Bob all over again.

Attached Files:

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. Spang308

Haha...I loved Baghdad Bob. That dude was straight comedy. I think he immigrated to the U.S. after the war.

It's the propaganda you'd expect. Let them have their delusional win. How their people view U.S. strength isn't really of any importance outside of emboldening them to rise up against the Ayatollah.
    Time for the next crisis.
    Nancy, what's up your sleeve? Back to impeachment?

YamahaRick likes this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Getting distracted by Iran makes no sense when we have traitors by the hundreds in Congress.

Lets kill the enemy within first.

blkduc and YamahaRick like this.
  18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It took 15 pages but someone finally said something awesome. :beer:

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I saw last night they were aiming at our troops.