1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Sean, is WERA going doing VMD?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Silo Pete, May 8, 2009.

1. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Hey Todd, thanks for the help.You doing RA or Gratten?

2. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

Hey Tim sorry didn't realize I didn't have a name to the avatar. Unfortunately not doing RA or grattan. I really want to do RA I have heard its nice and miss the AHRMA folks, but isn't going to happen. Looks like just Mid Ohio this year. Tell everyone I said hey!

3. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

I found the pics of the umbrella girls just have no idea how to post on here???:confused:

4. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

BTW the road race supplemental rules have been updated to show all classes race for a number 1 plate

5. Umbrella girls?

Attached Files:

6. racertex

racertex vintage dude

there is always a creepy guy lurking......

tex

7. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

besides Tim trying to get paid anyone have any other issues with the event? Everything is updated on the website with the extra pass and that ALL roadracing will be for a number 1 plate. Anything else? (This should get some good responses)

8. phantom 309

# 1 plate holders should get that race free next year.:)Come on something just throw us a bone.,I have # 1 plates out the a-s.:up:

9. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

Now that may be a good idea, I knew after awhile you'd come up with one.

10. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

Said they would look into it for next year.

11. phantom 309

Wera already does it , so its not my Idea.:up:

12. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

What can we do to get contingency?????? Is something that WERA can work on? Anyone know?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going to double check some stuff but I think we can do contingency that is offered for our other Vintage races.

14. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

That would be great! Thanks Sean

15. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever come up with the class cross reference?

16. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

17. Thekd2

Thekd2 Well-Known Member

Sean Any word on the contingency yet?

Thanks!

18. LtFDrebbin

LtFDrebbin Well-Known Member

Rules, number plates, and contingency

I was wondering what rulebook we are using for these races. I'm specifically interested in the rules pertaining to SV's. Will it be the same as Wera rules? Also, without telling me to RTFRB, are number plates still white background, black numbers for experts? For some reason I was thinking I saw something about yellow numbers and black plates, but that could have been a scary dream I was having.

Lastly, a bump for the contingency question. I would think if this pays out Wera points, it should pay Wera contingency, right?

Thanks,
    Sam

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

So Sean, is there any option for running a 2008 Ninja 250 this weekend? Any classes where I would be at least competitive? Maybe Formula GP Lightweight?

20. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

In the pits maybe?:Poke: Just kidding Chris, see ya soon!