1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm at work and apparently girls are walking around my house naked...

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'd call me to come over to make sure the girls get satisfied.

G 97 likes this.
  2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Since she is in the kitchen, she had best be makin a samich :)

vizsladog likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Needs work. But it did remind me of something else funny :)

[​IMG]

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gonna make them waffles, home fries and bacon and then tell them about the 80s, grand pa?

Phl218 and Gino230 like this.
  5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I've got some Ponch shades, a Member's Only jacket and some wicked parachute pants just for this occasion. Might bring a Whodini tape and some cardboard and we can pop-n-lock all night long!

6. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Attention seeking children. Those are the same type of girls that are all dancing seductively with each other all night but rebuff every single guy that walks up to them.

Would i leave work for that? Yea, only to kick the shit out of her for being a fucking slob.

As cool as your fiancee may be, hitting her room mate and her friends most likely would fly with her. Not that any of that will happen. Guaranteed no sex or kinky shit for you with them.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I don't think you know his fiancee all that well...

8. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Bisches be in the kitchen.....

Better be making a fooking PIE!!! :Poke:

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Is this stripper friend also into unique coffee tables?

Jedb and Lawn Dart like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

put up cameras and make $$$ off of it

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Girls implies plural/more than one naked...Get to it McGyver!! Those titties aint gonna get on the camera reaching for non existant shit in those 2 story
    cabinets..
    Feed the little birds..Put some wine coolers,and the big glitter on the floor in front if the cameras.Geez...damn rookie!!Show some class!!

12. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

Half the people my age are catching pokemon and the other half are in their panties at Cortez's place.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  13. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

must..have..more..pitch-ers..

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't get it though..here and in the Dits thread. the internet has all kinds of this stuff like everywhere. I think they said 60% of the internet is used just for nekkid stuff.

JBraun likes this.
  15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Right? If only there was somewhere besides the Cortez webcam to see some skin.

16. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Live feed from the house to the Beeb......lets share we are all one big happy um um Family

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

The only thing missing is a fake mustache... in brown or black to go with your hair... It really would be perfect...

Putter likes this.
  18. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

So, I missed the pic when it was posted, but after further review.... is that BACON on the stove?! If it is, she's either kinky AF, or she got grease burns in 3... 2...

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, no. Just no. Half of you all would be spankin' it while you posted and another quarter would be cleaning up after spankin' it. I'd rather it not be here than to think that Metalhead, Big Bird and Phl were slapping around their suspects to a thread while I'm reading it.

Ewwww. Just saw no to the BBS circlejerk!

ungwaha, dsmitty37, cajun636 and 2 others like this.
  20. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

FU Dave!
    We did not need that mental pic.

dsmitty37 and R Acree like this.