1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how does suicide watch again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 10, 2019.

1. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

You have this idea that I actually give a fuck what's said on this board any more. Aww poor ting, you're so sweet lol

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The only problem I have with that possible theory is that he already once beat similar charges, no? At what point was it clear this time that be was definitely done? I didn't really follow that case at all so maybe I'm missing something. What we ALL know by now, almost 3 yrs into this Presidency is that the MSM sensationalizes everything and they get a lot of shit wrong. I can't help but wonder if this entire case began with hopes it'd take down DJT....... After seeing how political the former US-A (Preet B) there was.....i would not be surprised at all to hear that place was contaminated by Obama loving hacks.....imho, that place will need to prove themselves to be neutral again and that's gonna take time.

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Glad you don’t care enough to take time to post how you don’t care. ;)

tl1098 likes this.
  5. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

6. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Skin does tend to thin as you get older.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s a thread for that.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah...I put that exactly where I wanted.

10. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, figured out he couldn't buy his way out of it this time.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've never seen it that intrusive in a hospital mental ward or mental hospital. They don't have the personnel to keep that kind of watch on people - even if those people feel like they are.

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

That would be the AG, Mr Barr.

SGVRider likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

So the FBI raided Epstein's Pedophile Island today. I assume to destroy (hide) evidence and hide the crimes of deep state cronies.

aaronson likes this.
  15. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Isn’t it a little late ? Most of the incriminating evidence could’ve been destroyed weeks ago

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

17. joec

joec brace yourself

Not in the hospital. Private residential psychiatric/rehab joint. She ended up sleeping with her door open. It was 10 years ago and I just remember she got busted during that time for having earbuds. But she was in there for just about 6mos.

Sorry. My use of the word hospital was a little miss leading. But there were nurses and a thing we called a nurses station. Though it was armored with that bullet proof plastic. Apparently things got out of hand on occasion.. Lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

Ducti89 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got ya, private is still a hospital but definitely different levels of care.

20. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Just 1200+ views and 18 minutes old. Let's give him some likes.