1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So did anyone see Troy Meikle Over the weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by 650 RACER, Apr 18, 2007.

1. 650 RACER

650 RACER Well-Known Member

Just wondering because I sure haven't heard from him or seen any parts for lets see 2 months now.

Troy if you read this - I really truely thought you were a stand up guy. I tried giving you the bennefit of the doubt but no parts and no return calls???

Thanks man!!! You turned out to be a real stand up turd.

I hope you have a real easy time selling anything to anyone via the WERA BBS in the future.

What a joke.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Here we go AGAIN:Pop: :Pop:

3. 650 RACER

Really????? Did I miss something??

4. Shenanigans

No, Just we have 1 of these thing every few weeks:rolleyes:

5. 650 RACER

If more people treated the next person how they themselves wished to be treated then I suppose there would never be another thread like this.

Unfortunately people are just fu$kin shady....It never ceases to amaze me how some people are just scabs. Too bad really as at one point I was fooled into thinking Troy was a stand up dood.

Oh and when you get burned by a member of the WERA community and you have no way to try to contact said person but know they race w/ WERA please come here and I will roll my eyes at you.

6. Shenanigans

I hate you had to air that on here. Hopefully y'all can get it worked out

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Sorry - I was thinking this weekend was a National race.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There's three sides to every story.

Give us your side.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're having a National at Summit?

10. 650 RACER

I couldn't agree with you more. I have waited patiently and it seems like a lost cause so this is my last effort in trying to reach him. Maybe it will also serve to help someone in the future who might consider dealing with him.

Its pretty easy to make right. Especially when given many oppertunities.

I don't understand why its soooo difficult for some to be stand up?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I thought you were at pocono with STT this weekend.

12. Shenanigans

Well it's hard for me too stand up because i have a bad ankle:D

13. 650 RACER

I bought a bike from him a while back and gave him every oppertunity to disclose as much as he possibly could about the bike. We talked after the purchase and he promised to make right on the parts that were broken that he didn't disclose.

Those parts and Troy are no where to be found so I am hoping to find him through his friends and acquaintances.

Ideally I would have gotten some communication from him like a text message as he had done in the past, a phone call as he had done in the past or a phone call as he had done in the past. I would rather have not felt as though I needed to track him down publicly.

I imagine he or anyone would have, or would do the same.

14. 650 RACER

I've got one of those too. :D

15. Shenanigans

How long ago is a while ago??

16. 650 RACER

Just checked the last email from him 2/19/2007 promissing he would ship said parts. Its been two months. I have tried emailing during that time but his email is no longer valid and the new email he gave me is not valid. I have also left a few voice messages and text messages during that time.

No response.

17. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I think he might have had some family problems recently, and I heard he just moved too. Whatever happened, I don't think it's intentional. For what it's worth.

18. 650 RACER

What ever it may be here is his time to make right on the situation. The fact is he has not delivered.

19. bp@RiderSurance.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

So I am on the phone with the so called stand up turd himself because he is my best friend and he is a fagot sometimes haha. Anyhow what he would like me to tell you is, he apologizes that its been a while but he was on the road for 4 weeks like he told you he would be, and when he got home a week ago he had to turn right back around because he had a family emergency back in his hometown in philly, and he is sorry but shit happens and family is more important than a brand new extra tail section (offered by the stand up guy) being delivered to you because the original one got "scratched" in the shipping transit. He will send you the tail tommorow via Fed Ex and he says he hopes you enjoy the free full set of gearing, and brembo master that didnt come with the bike that he gave you anyway. From Troy Meikle via bp :beer:

20. JGordon

JGordon 2 seconds off record pace

FYI, I have only known Troy to be upfront and reasonable. He is a nice guy.