1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowmobiler's

Discussion in 'General' started by coiz, Dec 7, 2006.

1. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

Anyone ever ridden one of these?

Snow Hawk 800 HO

Looks pretty cool but also looks hard to ride.

140HP @ 410 lbs sounds like a lot of fun.

:Pop:

2. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

no but I rode this 800cc Summit machine in B.C.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

my buddies all ride sleds, but none of them have one of these. one just got the R1 powered sled though.

4. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

A friend of a friend has one that he turbo charged. They said it is just plain sick.

Those things can be kind of hard to control anyway, I can't imagine with only one front ski.

Corsameltin,
    Sweet pics. Nothing like fresh unmarked powder to go hightracking.

5. It looks like it would be a blast being able to carve thru powder, not sure about the jumping though...even two ski's if you misjudge what is under the snow it will throw ya as it is...couldn't imagine only having one ski. My uncle has a few sleds that at 100mph+ will lift the ski's and carry them. Sometimes I miss living up north and getting to play in the snow...ehh nah not really but would be nice for a week or so every year.:up:

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I needs me one of those 1000cc 2 stroke triple sleds.... :up:

Then I'll build a dragbike with the motor. :rock:

7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

yeah, a guy i know broke the world record for fastest sled last year. i think it runs 7sec quarters (or there abouts)

8. We used to take the iced over river out to the lake where they use to run the ice drags...it was cold as all get out standing there on the ice but it was still cool.

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Damn, $13,500 for that sled:wow:
    I bet it would be a blast:up: